Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    audreyf Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 10:38 PM
    Movie form 80s with a flying dog dragon thing
    Ok I remember this movie from the 80s. It was about a boy and he had a flying dragon that looked like a dog, golden retriver ish. It started when the boy found a book in an attic about fairy tales and he had to keep reading to keep the fairy tale world alive. There was a little girl princess in it also. I want to say robin williams was the narrator. Thank you all
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 5, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Unendliche Geschichte, Die (1984)

That should say The Neverending Story, no idea why it's in German

Dec 5, 2007, 10:46 PM
    You are so awesome thank you yes that's it I completely forgot the name
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Dec 6, 2007, 12:33 AM
    Wow.. I thought that was a classic and everyone knew the name... wow, well hope u watch both of them 1-2 there great

Dec 7, 2007, 12:01 AM
    It is but the name completely slipped my mind. That new movie that is coming out on christmas the "waterhorse" reminded me of the"Neverending Story" brought back great memories. Than 2 all
    sneekerpixie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 11:45 AM
    I think the movie your looking for is "the never ending story". I have it on dvd. You can get it at walmart.
    OlivesNCream Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2007, 10:22 AM
    The Neverending Story! I loved that movie when I was younger...

... and there are actually THREE Neverending Story movies :D

Jack Black is in the third movie :) So be sure to watch all three of them if you're out to get the first two.

Dec 12, 2007, 03:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by OlivesNCream
    The Neverending Story! I loved that movie when I was younger...

...and there are actually THREE Neverending Story movies :D

Jack Black is in the third movie :) So be sure to watch all three of them if you're out to get the first two.
    Omg I never knew they made a number three... I just looked it up, the boy from free willy plays bastian!! Thanks for the post found me a new movie!! :)

Dec 12, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessb
    omg i never knew they made a number three... i just looked it up, the boy from free willy plays bastian!!! thanks for the post found me a new movie!!!:)

=) Sure thing, not a problem.

I'd been REALLY big into the movies when I was younger, so I was right on top of it when they made the third one-- especially since I had liked that kid who was in 'Free Willy' :lol:

It also started my Jack Black fandom. o.o
    irtabby Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Dec 22, 2007, 03:06 AM
    Actually there are 4. The last one came out in 2001 and is called tales from the neverending story 4 ; Resurrection, I haven't seen it but it sounds kind of interesting.

Dec 23, 2007, 12:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by irtabby
    Actually there are 4. The last one came out in 2001 and is called tales from the neverending story 4 ; Resurrection, I havent seen it but it sounds kind of interesting.
    Hummm wow.. well I just went to imdb.com and read the caption... it sounds kind of like the first one, just redone. Thanks I will have to check it out.

Dec 23, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Four? Wow lol If I'd have known, I'd have looked for it. Never knew, though-- will have to search.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Title of children's animated movie, 80s, about flying bed and black goo? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering about a movie I saw as a kid, its animated, probably made between 1980 and 1994, about a boy that travels on his bed to another land. I think the bed lands in a swamp at first, and there is a black gooo that comes to attack a castle at the end. It could have been...

Children's halloween movie form late 80's/early 90's [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I remember this move from when I was little. I don't remember much but it is driving me crazy. I can't really explain much but please help me if you can! Thanks! It was about this witch academy or school. It was about his little girl who was kind of clutsy and didn't do much right. She may...

Dragon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There was a movie in the 80's (I think) about dragons. It was a cartoon. All I remember is the dragons could talk to each other and one bit where there was a whistling or screaching noise that drove them crazy. Its been bugging me as to what this film is called for some time now. I loved it...

Form 1099 received, but do I report on Form 1040 or just Form 2106? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I'm hoping I can get some help on what to do with a 1099-MISC form I received from my employer that were for business expense reimbursements. I have read through some questions and answers already and based on them I'm going to file this as a Form 2106. The question is should I...

Movie about flying robots [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find a movie title. I believe that it was in the 90's.I remember it had little flying robots in it. Also I think at the end it had an older couple in an apartment and the little robots were outside the window.

View more questions Search