Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rolltide3226 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Turn faucet on in bathroom but water run in slow stream
    Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum. Can someone please direct me? I need to fix my bathroom sink. When I turn the water on a slow stream runs; the water doesn't come on full blast. It was running a bit more earlier but I adjusted the gauges underneath the sink and got the results above.

What can I do to get the water running correctly again?

Thank you for any help you can give.
    plumberman Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2007, 08:48 AM
    If u can take the aerator off the faucet and see if it is clogged... The aerator is the small round piece that the water flows out of and should twist off using only your hand. If u use pliers be very careful not to grip to hard because it will damage the part. If the areator is not clogged turn the stops off and take the supply lines loose and blow through them to see if they are the problem. Hope this helps
    rolltide3226 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by plumberman
    if u can take the aerator off the faucet and see if it is clogged...The aerator is the small round piece that the water flows out of and should twist off using only your hand. If u use pliers be very careful not to grip to hard because it will damage the part. If the areator is not clogged turn the stops off and take the supply lines loose and blow throught them to see if they are the problem. Hope this helps

Thank you so much for this information. My faucet has been repaired. The aerator was clogged. That definitely fixed my problem. I truly appreciate it. You saved me tons of money.

Have a great day and thanks again!
    plumberman Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2007, 11:45 PM
    Glad I could help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water is always hot when I turn on the faucet. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm used to living in places where the water in the pipes is always cold. In my current home, the water in the pipes is always hot. I have to literally turn on the cold water and let the hot water run out. Does anyone know what causes this? I'm concerned that I'm losing quite a bit of energy...

Slow running to non-existent water flow from kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

The water flow from the kitchen faucet went from flowing really slow to nothing. We removed the lines and there was a lot of calcium deposits. We cleared all of the lines and it still didn't help, so we changed out the entire kitchen faucet and it worked great for one day. After we ran the...

Slow water flow kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I changed the aerator on the kitchen faucet, but still get slow flow. The sprayer works fine and has great pressure, as do all other faucets in the house. What now?

Slow water pressure in kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a house 3 months ago Just lately we have developed a low water pressure in the kitchen and no where else in the house I have checked the screen but hasn't helped is it possible my faucet is plugged up this faucet is a two handle

View more questions Search