Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathyaa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Central air/heat unit not getting warm
    We have a 3 year old central air/heat unit that seems to be working, but will not blow warm air. Is their a reset button? This is not a heat pump. Help its cold:eek:
    J Costa Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Nov 28, 2007, 05:43 PM
    If your furnace fan is working you might not be getting power to your heat elements this can be hard to diagnose by yourself if you have a volt meter you can check the points that attach to the elements to see if you have power there and we can go from there.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2007, 09:16 PM
    More info please ,didn`t say if furnace was electric or gas,, if its gas,, you won`t be finding any heat elements

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Heat fron Central Air Unit [ 4 Answers ]

I had previously posted a question regarding a wirering possible problem being that I had a friend put in a new (LUXPRO PDS100) thermostat. I wanted to note that I have also a separate heat thermostat on a separate wall. The main Central air (LUXPRO) is wired with 5 wires, green to G, yellowto Y,...

Day and night central unit =No Heat [ 5 Answers ]

Fan comes on NO HEAT changed the Mercury switch still not heating. Pilot is on What to do now?

Trane central heat and air unit [ 2 Answers ]

Our air conditioner just suddenly stopped. The condenser will not kick on and we wold appreciate any suggestions to what the probem could be. It would be a great help if it were something my husband could possiblyfis.

Central air unit fan not turning when unit on [ 3 Answers ]

Recently our central air unit stop producing cool air and noticed our fan was not turning outside, and was making a loud humming noise, can this fan be replaced without replacing the entire unit :confused:

Central Heat/blows cold air in unit downstairs [ 1 Answers ]

\ Our heating unit (central) is blowing cold air. This is only occurring in downstairs unit. There are 2 separate units in the home. Any ideas on what to do before calling an expert? The HVAC unit is all electric. It is set to Auto. We had problems with the A/C where you gad to set the...

View more questions Search