Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    burseyd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Noma timer instructions
    I don't have instructions to program a Noma timer . It has a time and mode buttons but I have not been successful in trying to figure it out. What does P , C and E modes indicate.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 26, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Noma makes so many programmable timers and they are all different. Your best bet is to track down the Noma website and look for customer support.
    KMaxwell Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Nov 28, 2007, 06:27 PM
    The C stands for current time, you ned to program that 1st, a dot after the HR indicates PM
    P indicated start of program, push time button unitl desired on time remember a dot appears after th PM hours. Press mode button & an E appears, end time, press time button to get selected off time, a 12 with Dot means it ill go off at 12 midnight, a 1 w/o dot means 1 AM
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 06:33 PM
    KM are you saying this is the sequence for all Noma timers?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma Thermostat Instructions [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... just moved into new house with Noma Thermostats and have no directions... can I get them somewhere without buying another unit? Thanks, McQueen::( :(

Noma Timer [ 2 Answers ]

Programming instructions

Outdoor timer instructions [ 6 Answers ]

I've lost the instructions to my NOMA outdoor Christmas light timer. Could anyone explain the steps to seting the lights to go on at 6PM and off at 12PM Thanks

NOMA Christmas light timer instructions (model ET525C) [ 4 Answers ]

I've lost my instructions for the NOMA Christmas light timer (model ET525C). Does anyone know how it works?

Noma Timer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a NOMA 1875 Watts timer of which I have lost the direction to set it up Any help to set it or infor to the site so that I may ask them for directions will be greatly appreciated. Lill

View more questions Search