Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GTsparks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 10:08 PM
    My penis head is turning black.
    Hi I am 15 and still a virgin, but I noticed that the head of my penis formed a black spot about a year ago. Today it looks like the dark spot is spreading could it be something with puberty!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2007, 10:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GTsparks
    hi I am 15 and still a virgin, but i noticed that the head of my penis formed a black spot about a year ago. Today it looks like the dark spot is spreading could it be something with puberty!!
    Hi GT sparks, that sounds like it could be nothing at all... or something, well, who knows? It doesn't specifically sound like a puberty related thing. See a doctor, now. Don't wait. Tell a parent or adult friend that you trust and show them. If it were a black spot on the back of your hand you would have already, huh. If it is something serious, the sooner it's treated the better.
    xxhopingtearsxx Posts: 45, Reputation: -1

Nov 23, 2007, 01:57 PM
    I think you should see a doctor about this. I've never heard of anyone getting a black spot of the head of their penis during puberty, so it could be something. Maybe you can ask your dad or email a doctor anonymously (Google it). That may be much more help than going to your parents to take you to an actual doctor. If she/he says you have to go in and see a doctor, you have no choice. It's your life.. But remember this, your parents will forget this someday unless you say something to make them remember. That's sort of an upside.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2007, 01:58 PM
    I will agree, you need to see a doctor, turning black is not part of growing up
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 23, 2007, 02:00 PM
    You need to have this checked out by a doctor. An anonymous e-mail will do nothing at all and is of no help as you need to have this examined by a medical professional. Please talk to your Dad or a trusted male figure. I know it's embarrassing, but remember they have penises too.
    dracula723 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GTsparks
    hi I am 15 and still a virgin, but i noticed that the head of my penis formed a black spot about a year ago. Today it looks like the dark spot is spreading could it be something with puberty!!
    Unfortunately I doubt it is to do with puberty. Put a little bit of TCP on the dark part using your little finger but avoid getting any on the tip of your penis as it will sting like hell there. It will sting a little anyway but not too much and not long. Its just good at cleaning and killding bactiria. Also keep your foreskin back for a while after.
    eriknugent Posts: 90, Reputation: -5

Sep 13, 2008, 09:44 AM
    See a doc could be cancer you don't want to lose your penis
    hps Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Sep 25, 2008, 05:22 PM
    It's a blackhead squeeze it!!
    pako-man Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 01:01 PM

Yes don't be (scared) of talking to a adult about this...
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 14, 2008, 11:38 PM

Don't youch tell your dad or some one your comfortable with and get to the doctor this is nothing to mess with..

Best of luck to you
    shawn45766 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 04:36 AM

You really need to go see a docter now as this is not normal at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Black Spot on head of penis? [ 1 Answers ]

About two weeks ago I got really sharp pains at the top of my penis when I got home I checked it out and there was a black spot very very small. I went tot the doctors and told him about and he had alok he said it was nothing and that it would go away. I have noticed I only get the pain when my...

Bumps near head of my penis [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm 22 and for the last month or so I've had bumps on the top of the shaft under the head. They're only on the left side, only show up when I have an erection (not all the time) and go away when I'm flaccid. Sometimes there is more and it feels like lining of some sort. I'm starting to worry.

Little faded black spot on head of penis. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am almost 18 and I have a small black spot on the head of my penis, it does not cause pain or annoy me, I am just slightly worried. It seems to fade but is always there, I have just had a shower and it seems to have faded away a bit but is still there, I do not have baths a lot, and I wanted...

Maple Leave edges turning black [ 2 Answers ]

I have a red maple that is about five years old. The past several years the tree would start with good growth then about midway through the season the edges of the leaves will start turning black. This is occurring at the end of the branches where the new growth is coming out. Will appreciate...

View more questions Search