Ask
    jutlee_1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 03:19 AM
    Can dogs drink juice
    Can dog drink fruit juice
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 18, 2007, 04:00 AM
    It's probably not the best thing to let your dog drink, but I don't think that it will harm them. I hope you don't mind picking up the #2's though
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Off hand, I don't remember any warnings on letting dogs have juice. Grapes and raisins can be quite deadly, but I think that is the mold on the skins. I am sure there is no good reason too. If you are feeding a decent chow, it has all the vitamins and minerals the dog needs. Easiest way to be safe is, if it doesn't come out of a dog food bag, don't give it to the dog. And as in the first answer, it could very likely lead to loose bowels. Years ago, when I didn't know any better, I used to let my dog eat an apple core every night. Every morning I had a big, soft mess to clean up. One night I was out of apples, and no mess in the morning. Just to make sure, I let him have one more that night, and that was the end of it.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Well, I am sure that a dog will drink juice if given an opportunity to do so. But, please follow the advice of both posters above. It isn't good for their health to allow them to ingest all that sugar.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 18, 2007, 04:11 PM
    And PLEASE PLEASE do not feed your dog chocolate...

Like it was said above, dog food is the only food that a dog really needs and that is the best way to keep them healthy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are hot dogs safe for dogs [ 7 Answers ]

Are hot dogs safe for me to feed to my dog,or are there any health issues I should be concerned with?

Why do dogs drink scummy water? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I have been taking my greyhound to a play group that meets at an off-leash dog park on Sundays. She loves it. My problem is that the "park" actually belongs to the utility company, and is really an area set aside for storm run-off. (You see these a lot in Austin... essentially shallow...

Why we drink juice? [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me: 1)Why we drink fruit juice?Why is it good for us? 2)Why we should drink juice in the morning.( for example not in the night) Please answer me completely and/or tell me where (On Internet) I can find more information. Regards

Please tell me: 1)Why we drink fruit juice?Why is it good for us? 2)Why we should drink juice in the morning.( for example not in the night) Please answer me completely and/or tell me where (On Internet) I can find more information. Regards

View more questions Search