Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Need to identify a pill I found
    :confused: I found a pill on the floor by where my sister sleeps, I know she's a drug addict and her drug of choice is pain pills. I want to know exactly what type of pill this is, it's tiny blue with the number 215 on one side and the letters om on the other? Please help
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2007, 02:20 PM
    It's Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo 28, a birth control pill
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2007, 05:44 PM
    If you ever need it here is a site to look at for pill identification.

Pill Identification Wizard
    myecee Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 12:10 AM
    I don't think that it is a birth control pill it sounds like a morphine pill.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 02:12 AM
    I don't know what the pill is. I don't know you and you don't know me. I could say the pill was something that it is not. What might happen next? What if you decided to believe what I said is true and then you take the pill even though you say that you think it is for someone else? What if I was really wrong and the pill could turn out to be something deadly to you if you took it, or you said that you asked an "expert" on this online site who said that they were really sure of what the pill was and that you should not worry about going any further with trying to identify the pill? There are people who answer that way on this site. Please see information about that on the following link if you have any doubt as to people actually acting like theirs is the last word on the identification of a pill.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/medica...ll-144678.html

Reliable pharmacists are usually very easy to find around where you live, and can visit with you and see the pill first hand.

I'm not a pharmacist and I'm not going to pretend that I'm some sort of expert at identifying pills. So, unless someone is a pharmacist here and has actually seen the pill that you have found and is truly sure of the reason or reasons as to why you are asking, even though they are trying to be kind and think that they are answering in your best interests, it is not in your best interests or in the best interests of any person here who thinks that they have the correct answer for you because of the possible ramifications when being incorrect when giving out such information.

I would suggest checking out the information that you might find on the following site or take it to a pharmacist for identification and disposal. The site below is good, but not foolproof. But, to be sure, I would take it to a pharmacist. Anyone answering you here runs the risk of the ramifications if they answer and are incorrect no matter what you say the reason or reasons are as to why you are asking.

Below, is the site to which I am referring:

Pill Identifier - Drugs.com
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 10:25 AM
    You can see why Clough's answer is the best one here. You have been given two differing asnwers so you are not going to know and none of us here should be liable for telling you something that may or may not be true - for whatever purposes we do not know either. You could want to take that drug yourself. We do not know.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Sigh...

Go here Kinney Drugs | Drug IDentifier

Enter the marking "215" there is only one drug listed with "215" and "O-M" on the other side, and that pill is the one I gave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Identify pill [ 1 Answers ]

I found a square white pill, with the numbers 5771 on one side and an M with a circle around it on the other side. Can you tell me what this medication is?

Need to identify a capsule I found [ 12 Answers ]

This capsule is red on one side and white on the other it has an M incased in a box on both sides with the number 532 underneath the box with the M in the middle

New to the board, can you identify a pill I found [ 2 Answers ]

I have found a pill that I can not identify. I have went on several drug ID sites and still can not find this pill. Oblong, light green on one side and dark green on other side, with EEB on it. :confused:

I need to identify these 2 pills I found [ 2 Answers ]

Medium size red pill with KALI on one side and 083 on the other and a large white pill with 93-490 on it

Identify this pill I found [ 5 Answers ]

I found a pill in my kitchen, it has 54 over 142 on one side and is scored on the other so that it can be halfed. It is sm,white and looks like an asprin. I don't know where it can from?

View more questions Search