Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bev041241 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Elvis Collectible Cards
    What are a set of perfect condition Elvis Collectible Baseball like card worth? I have about 50 of them in protective sheet covers.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2007, 02:13 AM
    I finally found some links that have pictures of Elvis trading cards on them. The links are on the following link.

Elvis Trading Cards - Google Image Search

By clicking on the links that you find, you might find some listings for prices on them. I wish that we had a collectible card expert on this site. But unfortunately, for the time being right now, we don't.

What I do know, is that people that want to buy collectible cards get really picky about the conditions of the cards as far as determining the value of them. So, in order for someone who is really an expert at determining a possible value for them, it would be best if someone who is an expert, could examine the cards in person.

Other resources as to the possible value for them would be books on the subject of collectible cards that you might find at a public library and also a bookstore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elvis Song [ 11 Answers ]

This may be an easy one for you Elvis fans! I heard one of his songs recently and can't find the name of it. It's a fast paced song, definitely one of his most quick. He rattles off several towns names as if he is traveling quickly through them. The song sounds like a blend of rock and country. ...

Collectible Card [ 2 Answers ]

1978 Elvis collectible (baseball like cards) How much are they worth?

Are WWII Ration cards collectible? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of helping an elderly neighbor clean his house and pack for him moving into a senior living complex. This afternoon he and I came across a packet of WWII ration cards from 1943. They were for his Father and Mother, his younger brother, and himself. He was going to throw them...

Elvis [ 2 Answers ]

The answers is 11 letters, begin with " Fresh..............." - Elvis movie haircut. Anyone could help me?

View more questions Search