Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Baby_Gurl0093 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 04:22 PM
    I feel like Im alone. What can I do to make the feeling go away?
    Lately I've been pushing people away and acting really mean but I don't even know why. Like to of my best guy friends devin and david, I have been really mean to them and just kind of secluding myself from them. David is really nice to me and I snap at him for no reason and devin complains about a lot of things that I do. He says that I changed a lot from last year and that he hates the new me. He says I do everything for attention when honestly half the time I just want to be left alone. But am I being mean because I feel like he's putting me down all the time or is it something else. And this has been going on for at least a month and a half. I don't tell anyone anything because I just feel like there going to put me down and devin says he hates and he doesn't care for me half the time because of the way I treat him same with david and I know that I brought all of this upon myself and that its all my fault that I'm losing them as friends but can someone tell me how I can get my life back on track and make things right again. Yes I tried talking to them and david says he forgives me but doesn't think I'm going to change and devin just doesn't want to hear it. He says that sorry doesn't cut it anymore... im just really sad lost and confused can someone give me some advice please! :( :( :confused:
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Nov 2, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Gurl0093
    lately ive been pushing people away and acting really mean but i dont even know why. like to of my best guy friends devin and david, i have been really mean to them and just kinda secluding myself from them. david is really nice to me and i snap at him for no reason and devin complains about alot of things that i do. he says that i changed a lot from last year and that he hates the new me. he says i do everything for attention when honestly half the time i just want to be left alone. but am i being mean because i feel like hes putting me down all the time or is it something else. and this has been going on for at least a month and a half. i dont tell anyone anything because i just feel like there gonna put me down and devin says he hates and he doesnt care for me half the time because of the way i treat him same with david and i know that i brought all of this upon my self and that its all my fault that im losing them as friends but can someone tell me how i can get my life back on track and make things right again. yes i tried talking to them and david says he forgives me but doesnt think im gonna change and devin just doesnt want to hear it. he says that sorry doesnt cut it anymore...im just really sad lost and confused can someone give me some advice please!!:( :( :confused:
    Ok,so u should try and ask them what has changed of you. You shouldn't forfeit to change yourself back but only be grateful. You should try and do activities such as something you are good at but in extreme cases make new friends which has similliar personality as you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 2, 2007, 07:03 PM
    I'm guessing you're between 13 and 17. Am I correct?

(More soon.)
    DoYouRealliMeanThat Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Ask them to go out somewhere like bowling or just the park and have a laugh with them. You'll realise its just a phase

Nov 3, 2007, 08:45 AM
    lately ive been pushing people away and acting really mean but i dont even know why. like to of my best guy friends devin and david, i have been really mean to them and just kinda secluding myself from them. david is really nice to me and i snap at him for no reason and devin complains about alot of things that i do. he says that i changed a lot from last year and that he hates the new me. he says i do everything for attention when honestly half the time i just want to be left alone. but am i being mean because i feel like hes putting me down all the time or is it something else. and this has been going on for at least a month and a half. i dont tell anyone anything because i just feel like there gonna put me down and devin says he hates and he doesnt care for me half the time because of the way i treat him same with david and i know that i brought all of this upon my self and that its all my fault that im losing them as friends but can someone tell me how i can get my life back on track and make things right again. yes i tried talking to them and david says he forgives me but doesnt think im gonna change and devin just doesnt want to hear it. he says that sorry doesnt cut it anymore...im just really sad lost and confused can someone give me some advice please!!:( :( :confused:
    Yes I am
    DoYouRealliMeanThat Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 12:04 PM
    yes i am

Most people between 13 and 17 go through a phase like that

Even I have

But you've just got to get on with it
    HollyAnngel Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Nov 4, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Don't force yourself to stay best friends with your old best friends. As u grown you do change and mature, especially at your age... Like another person said you just find people you get along with now and keep respecting your old best friends they may come around and realize what is going on... (girls mature faster than guys don't forget).

Nov 24, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Sick of being single
    Threads merged

I've been single fpr almost a year and its killing me but I can't see myself with anyone cause I don't really like anyone and I know its stupid to be complaining about it when I have no one in mind but I really want to meet a nice guy for once. Can someone help me attract someone is what I guess I'm trying to ask. Or can someone tell me how to put myself out there without looking desperate.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 05:14 AM
    You are desperate and people can pick up on that.

First of all, before your able to actually meet somebody you need to learn how to enjoy and love being single.

You need to be able to love being alone first, learn to love life and live life for yourself and one day when you least expect it. You will find somebody that has been right under your nose.

Key is patience. Never rush things because that is when you will find something that you do not want. Take your time.

Your really young right? You should not be focusing on dating anybody anyway, in my opinion.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 11:54 AM
    A relationship shouldn't make you happy. You should be happy alone first. A relationship merely expands your life and brings new things to it. If you need a relationship to be happy that is sad ;(. What Jesus said is correct, you should not be focusing on dating. You should be focusing on getting happy in your own life. Start a few more hobbies, get out and about, do things differently and you may meet someone.

Nov 25, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Comment on Jesushelper76's post
    Your right and I never thought of it like that thanks!

Nov 25, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Comment on Jiser's post
    Your right too thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my wife feel beautiful? [ 13 Answers ]

I made the mistake of telling her that the first time I saw her, she was not "my type"... Please do not "bash" me about this. I KNOW that was stupid, and I was young and not very mature... Point is, now we've had 3 children and she does not feel pretty... She commented about my above...

Why do I feel PRESSURED to make someone else happy? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm working through a sexual abuse history and even coming into my present life, I see that, for me, I feel INCREDIBLE PRESSURE to do what someone I love asks me to do--even to the point of it being something harmful to ME and something I don't want to do, but I either do it immediately without...

Feeling old! Any ideas to feel young again? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My 38th birthday is in 2 days and I feel ancient. Any quick ideas to make me feel young again! Until very recently I always thought I looked and felt much younger than I am and about a day and a half it hit me how old I really am! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

How do I make him feel it again [ 3 Answers ]

When I met my boyfriend we were very much in love with each other and there was nothing about him that he did not tell me but I messed up. I betrayed his trust in me and he withral completely away from me. At times when I tell him he can confide in me and that he can come to me for anything and...

How to make her feel like a real woman. [ 3 Answers ]

On a transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning. One woman, in particular, loses it. Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane. "I'm too young to die," she wails. Then...

View more questions Search