Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariam_Hicks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 10:10 PM
    If your on probation do you still have a bail?
    My boyfriend will be 18 in February,he's on probation for underaged drinking & marijaunna and today got caught driving with out a license and speeding. What's going to happen? Can I bail him out?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 2, 2007, 11:14 PM
    He will most likely get a bail amount for the new crime, now latter his PO may violate him and pick him back up. * they have that right,
    But there will be a bail set for his new activity
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Hello mariam:

The PO could have placed a hold on him and he won't get out even IF you bailed him out. A phone call, however, would confirm that fact.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On probation [ 7 Answers ]

OK I've been placed on probation as of February 1st,2006 until Feb 1st,2009.I'm scheduled for a personal meeting with my student coordinator to set up classes and what not.the problem is it's out of state,I haven't spoken with anyone including my probation officer since January 18th.should I try to...

First offense... $50,000 bail? [ 3 Answers ]

My 24 yr old friend was VERY drunk and ditched-(abandoned) by people who were only interested in getting him completely plastered (and most likely trying to take sexual advantage of him as a result) last Saturday-- 10/07/07. He was taken, in a blacked-out state, to an unknown destination and was...

Paying mortgae when permitted from bail conditions to live at the property in the UK [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone from experience/knowledge tell me where I stand when I am restricted from entering a jointly own house on possible extended bail condition. Am I expected to continuing paying for half of the mortgage. I live in the UK

Return of Bail Bonds [ 2 Answers ]

What recourse do you have if a bail bonds company will not return your money that you posted for a bail?

Probation [ 8 Answers ]

What do you think would happen to me I am a probation violater I left cali and moved to Alaska while on probation and that was 3 years ago now I think they found me but I have a family and don't want to go back to jail and I want my probation switched to over here

View more questions Search