Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snow white Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 06:57 AM
    Shiseido pure white
    Anyone who knows where I can buy shiseido pure white skin lightening pills? Are these gluthatione and how many pills should I take in a day. Thanks a lot
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 8, 2006, 07:08 AM
    Here you go
    wonder woman Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Oct 10, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by snow white
    anyone who knows where i can buy shiseido pure white skin lightening pills? are these gluthatione and how many pills should i take in a day. thanks a lot
    You should take 6 tabs a day, 2am, 2 mid, 2pm. You can buy this from some derma, but they will just order it when u order. There's this shop in Galleria, ground floor, they sell japanese products, they have pure white but they don't display it, u have to ask the sales lady about it... goodluck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

3 white wires? [ 7 Answers ]

I was trying to install a "recycled" ceiling fan/light fixture and when I took the old fixture off I saw 3 white wires bundled together. The white wire from the old fixture was attached to that bunch and the black was on black. When I test the wires, 2 of the white wires run the electricity on...

DK Active White? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I saw this DK Active White sold in many forums and in eBay Ph as well, they're all quite cheap so I'm not sure it's genuine ( but this eBay seller is consider quite reputableas he/she is a power seller... anyway... ) I saw it on Yumei Mise but they are entitled as Original Active White...

White Buttercream [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I've got a fantastic recipe for cupcakes that I want to use instead of wedding cake at my upcoming wedding. The icing is made of buttercream (Butter, Icing/Confectioner's sugar, and vanilla essence) and you add food colouring. The problem is that I'd really like to match the cupcakes with...

White foam [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me why when I put my pump on I get a white foam from the return??

Shiseido Cleansers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Does any one know about the shiseido cleansers? Are these shiseido products good? Thanks, Somy

View more questions Search