Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahjan Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Oct 6, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Why my boyfriend doesn't call me
    Hi, Can someone tell me why my boyfriend doesn't call me he used to call me a lot and soon we are getting married but most of the time I am the one calling him he always makes excuses that he is bz working which I agree I know he works a lot but still I am a bit confused I just want to know how men feel about women because me as a woman can tell you guys that every minute I think about him I wish to speak to him but I guess men don't think that way. When I get mad at him and I don't talk to him he doesn't bother to call me for like 3 days than after that he calls me and still says oh he is bz but he says he loves me very much but can't call me. What does that mean? Does it mean he really does care but he is busy or does it mean he doesn't love me very much please advise
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 6, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Play his game. Do the same thing to him. Be as offhand about him as he is about you. See what happens.

What does "getting married soon" mean?

Oct 6, 2007, 01:13 PM
    I did the same thing for like a day but I'm so impatiant I really have this problem that I can't wait for him to call me and you know what he takes forever to ring me oh yeah getting married lol I meant we have been together for long now and we are planning to get married soon but he seems different now what should I do
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 6, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Move on with your life. I don't know how old you are (16? 29? 45?) but get out there going to school, working, volunteering, singing, laughing, playing, being with friends, and slowly letting him fade out of sight.

Be good to yourself and stop spinning your wheels.

Oct 6, 2007, 01:35 PM
    I'm 24 yrs old but I can never forget him tell me what is the best thing to get him back plsssssssssssssss
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 6, 2007, 01:47 PM
    But you will be doing exactly the wrong thing (to get him back) by being clingy and needy and whiny.

Develop yourself. Make yourself interesting. Add dimension to your life. Learn and mature. That's how you will get him back--or will find someone worthy of you.

Oct 6, 2007, 01:51 PM
    So you think the best thing to do is NOT TO CALL HIM keep repeating that to myself and if he cares he will come back and be what he was before... Hey if he call me shall I answer his call right away or shall I ignore his calls for a while and make him look for me and get him worried lol dono what to do but I really need a good advise thanks
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 6, 2007, 01:57 PM
    If he calls, talk with him for a short time. Be breezy and talk about what book you are reading, how your cat is driving you crazy, what you baked last night for fun, your new volunteer job and how excited you are, yadda yadda yadda. Don't ooze all over him. Don't tell him you miss him terribly. If he says he loves you, tell him you love him too, but ooops you have to get back to the laundry or the book you are reading or the cookies that are baking (or whatever)--because, just between you and me, you are busy too!

Oct 6, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Thanks a million I think I should do what your telling me and I really hope to get his attention back soon hey what if he just slowly forget me if I talk to him that way
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 6, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Isn't he already "slowing forgetting you"?? Why else are you asking for help?

Oct 6, 2007, 02:08 PM
    I really like the part you say (the book you are reading or the cookies that are baking (or whatever)--because, just between you and me, you are busy too! ) it is actually working on me now and it makes me laugh your the best I will do what you say and hope I will get him sooon RIGHT?

Oct 6, 2007, 02:10 PM
    He is not forgetting me if that was the case than we would be saying we want to get married by December it is just that he think he is a big shot I know he cares but again he says bz bz bz
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 6, 2007, 02:17 PM
    So he doesn't "forget" you, but it takes him THREE DAYS to remember to call you??

I'm not impressed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New boyfriend doesn't call much [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first question on this site. I have been dating a guy for a couple of months, we are both very busy people, we both work full time and he is working on his PHD as well. When we are together we have a great time but when we are not together there is not much communication. I guess...

He doesn't call me [ 12 Answers ]

I have to force him or ask him over and over to call me. I don't understand why he doesn't call. I really don't know what to do anymore because I don't know what he is up to or where he goes or how he is doing. If I call, it will take a few calls before he calls me. I keep telling him that it is...

I think she likes me but she doesn't call. [ 7 Answers ]

So I met this girl at a party and she gave me her number without me even asking for it. Well, I was interested and called her and we went out last weekend to the movies with another couple. So I called her two days after the date and we talked for like an hour. I have called her before the date a...

Call with my ex-boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my ex broke up because we were long distance, at least that what he saids. I believe him and we cared for one another a lot. Its been since late October that we have been broken up. It was a bad breakup because his new girl he dating now told me all about him and her and I couldn't handle...

HE doesn't call at all.its so annoying [ 2 Answers ]

Hey evryone! Well I'm new here, and so far I love this site :D well I'm 16, and me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 months and like a week or something like that. And he is a relli nice, shy and a relli good guy. But latly its he's been bothering me like crazyyy, like we don't see each...

View more questions Search