Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suresh4141 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 12:00 AM
    How to disable write protect pen drive
    Hi ,I having 1 GB flash drive of Transcend company.for some unknown reason that showing "write protected ,disable it to use" message is coming.I tried several ways but not succeeded.how to disable that write protected flash drive.presently it allows to copy from the drive but not to that drive and not also accepting the deleting or formatting the drive.how to overcome the problem.
    Thanks for any help.
    anand_salvi2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by suresh4141
    Hi ,i having 1 GB flash drive of Transcend company.for some unknown reason that showing "write protected ,disable it to use" message is coming.i tried several ways but not succeeded.how to disable that write protected flash drive.presently it allows to copy from the drive but not to that drive and not also accepting the deleting or formatting the drive.how to overcome the problem.
    thanks for any help.
    Hi ,I having 1 GB flash drive of Transcend company.for some unknown reason that showing "write protected ,disable it to use" message is coming.I tried several ways but not succeeded.how to disable that write protected flash drive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Write protect pen drive [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm davinder my pen drive write protect and no format,deleet documet.

How to disable the Write Protected 128 Mb pen drive (frontech). [ 21 Answers ]

Hi ,I having 128 Mb flash drive of Frontech company.for some unknown reason that showing "write protected ,disable it to use" message is coming.I tried several ways but not succeeded.how to disable that write protected flash drive.presently it allows to copy from the drive but not to that drive and...

Pen Drive Query with Win98 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi How can I get Win98 to read a Pen Drive 2.0? Thanks

Floppy Drive Doesn`t Read or Write [ 6 Answers ]

Please help I`m running win xp pro xp2 and I`ve just put in a floppy drive to make boot discs , the puter recognises the drive but the light is always on when I connect the power lead and it doesn`t read or write I hope someone can help p.s I`ve just put a multi card reader in and that light is...

View more questions Search