Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dakkota55 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Hurt him like he hurt me?
    PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS AND HELP ME!!

OK I have this friend that I've dated a fue times but we can't seem to stay together... I really care for him a lot but he has a bad abbet of cheating! I stopd talking to hm 4 about a month and tryd to get over him (that didn't work) but as soon as I came back from my summer trip... I get a call from him ad he says how sorry he was 4 all the bad things that he did and he wants to make it rite... so I agreed to go out with him this weekend and try it agen:D

Well yesterday I found out that he has a girlfriend!! :mad: my heart is broken agen!! My friends think I should go out with him and do the same thing that he is doing to me and make him feel the pain... but I don't know how... and I don't know if I want to... I really love this boy sooooooo much... what do I do?? :( :(
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 21, 2007, 08:58 AM
    I think the best revenge is to stop talking to him. Cheating isn't a "habit" its disrespect and selfishness all rolled into one. He's being cruel to you and you should just stay away from him. Show him you can move on and don't need his bull!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Have you ever heard the saying "the best revenge is living well"? Drop this guy and pretend that he has fallen off the face of the earth. If he calls do not answer, when you see him be polite but don't linger in a conversation. Just move on with your life and find someone who can keep it in his pants!

You deserve to have someone NOT cheat on you.
    canadianzuzzie Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Any revenge on him will simply keep the door open for him to hurt you more. He obviously does not share your affection and in my experience will keep on coming back (to your detriment) as long as you allow him. Leave it alone... it will never be what you want it to be... next time he calls (and he probably will) simply tell him you are not interested. There are lots of great guys out there, don't waste yourself on one who is not worthy of you.
    runninggirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakkota55
    PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS AND HELP ME!!!

ok i have this friend that iv dated a fue times but we can't seem to stay together...i realy care 4 him alot but he has a bad abbet of cheating! i stopd talking to hm 4 about a month and tryd to get over him (that didnt work) but as soon as i came back from my summer trip...i get a call from him ad he says how sorry he was 4 all the bad things that he did and he wants to make it rite....so i agreed to go out with him this weekend and try it agen:D

well yesterday i found out that he has a girlfriend!!!:mad: my heart is broken agen!!! my friends think i should go out with him and do the same thing that he is doing to me and make him feel the pain...but i dont know how...and i dont know if i want to....i realy love this boy sooooooo much....what do i do???:( :(
    Don't waste your time, he's a loser.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 22, 2007, 01:54 AM
    I strongly agree with Glinda & learning... from my personal experience my ex boyfriend gets crazy and do anything to come back to me once I give him the feeling that I go over him and am living & enjoying my life without him and ignoring him... this person does not deserve your love... once a man cheat on you once he will do it again and again and I think you had experienced that by yourself... another thing you had accepted him back after he cheated on you the first time and he did it again... believe me if you forgive him and accept him again back he will cheat on you again because he knows that no matter what he hurts you you will come back to him so why he should bother himself about how you feel?? Forget about him... and find yourself someone who respect you & deserve your feelings..

Ms. Redrose
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Sep 22, 2007, 09:00 PM
    My advice is don't try to get revenge... if you really love him you still wouldn't want him to feel like he has made you feel. If you lay down with the dogs- you'll come out with fleas (from hannah Montana fyi so you don't give me the credit for that saying) Besides, cheating might become a bit of a habbit and I don't think you would want anyone to feel very hurt
    sevvy661 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2007, 05:30 PM
    OK the exact thing happened to me... what I did was I told him that I knew and told how misurable he would be if all his other gf's new. I also told him the conaquinces of are freindship that was being torn apart. I couldn't believe that it acually worked! Maybe you should consider doing that!

~sevvy~
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Sep 24, 2007, 05:42 PM
    Your friends are very immature. Hurting him is not going to take away your pain and even if it makes you feel better for a time it won't last long. The best thing you can do for yourself is to show him that you don't need or want him anymore. If you stick with that you will realize that you do deserve better. As the song goes (old old song) What's love got to do with it? When a person hurts you, lies and cheats that is not love. A fool in love is indeed a fool. You don't really want to be his fool do you?
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Sep 24, 2007, 05:55 PM
    No no no no! Why stoop to his level. If you do that to him, you are NO better than he is. Don't waste your time trying to "get revenge". Like Glinda said... just live a good life. Let him go. Move on. Enjoy the company of others. Don't use someone for your own foolish game, it isn't right!
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Sep 25, 2007, 08:35 PM
    [QUOTE=nkychic agrees: Great advice (however now I need advice as to how to get that song out of my head) =)[/QUOTE]

I can actually help you with that problem! What you do to get a song out of your head is replace it with another song. The more annoying the song the better it works. Here's an example for you….

There's a little girl, living in my neighborhood
    Her name is Charlotte Johnson mmm mmm looking good
    I had to go and see her, so I called her on the phone
    Walked over to her house, and this was goin' on

Her brother was on the sofa, eatin' chocolate pie
    Her momma was in the kitchen cuttin' chicken up to fry
    Her daddy was in the back yard rolling up a garden hose
    And I was on the porch with Charlotte feelin' love down to my toes

And we were swingin' (swinging)
    Yeah we were swingin' (swinging)
    Little Charlotte she's as pretty as the angels when they sing
    I can't believe it started on the front porch in a swing
    Just swingin' (swingin) Just swingin' (swingin)

Now Charlotte she's a darlin she's the apple of my eye
    When I'm on the swing with her it makes me oh so high
    Now Charlotte is my lover and she has been since the spring
    I can't believe it started on her front porch in the swing

Here we go...

Me and Charlotte sitting on the porch swing
    Eating moon pies sipping on the Real Thing
    Daddy comes out with a 12 gauge shotgun
    Had a flashback from his days in Viet Nam
    Honey please you're my daughter
    I guess she forgot all the things I taught her
    Shot gun blast my ears ringing on the front porch...
    UH

That's what we were doing
    Swinging
    There's your money in the bank... two step to that

There's a little girl, living in my neighborhood
    Her name is Charlotte Johnson mmm mmm looking good
    Now Charlotte is my lover and she has been since the spring
    I can't believe it started on her front porch in a swing

Here we go...

Me and Charlotte sitting on the porch swing
    Eating moon pies sipping on the Real Thing
    Daddy comes out with a 12 gauge shotgun
    Had a flashback from his days in Viet Nam
    Honey please you're my daughter
    I guess she forgot all the things I taught her
    Shot gun blast my ears ringing on the front porch...
    UH

That's what we were doing
    Swinging
    There's your money in the bank... two step to that

Don't touch that knob there might be some JAM ON IT...
    Too much jam on it Too much jam on it
    Too much jam on it

Hope that helps!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 08:45 PM
    You get a back bone and a clue and leave his cheating behind alone. How many times do you have to be hurt before you realize that this is the way he is?
    How old are you 16/17?
    Gilr you will get over this, you need to get over this otherwise all of your life you are going to attract loosers. They will be able to smell you coming. Tell this boy to get lost. You deserve better.
    Immy Agha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2010, 03:37 AM
    Disagree! I would like to hurt him same as he hurt me! Hurting Him Is Going 2 Take Away Some Of My Pain
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2010, 03:43 AM

This thread is nearly 3 years old.
    If you would like some advice regarding your own situation,please post your own thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't it hurt? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are waiting to have sex of any kind (oral, etc) till we get married. In the past, guys I have been with would get turned on and they would claim to hurt, because they couldn't "relieve" the hardness. I asked my current boyfriend, if he hurt, when this occurred. He said no. Is...

Does that hurt? [ 39 Answers ]

For the longest time I wanted to get snake bites. My mom said no and said I could get my Belly button pierced does it hurt?

I'm Hurt [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone this time I really do have a problem see I was friends with this one guy named David and today just few minutes ago he told me that I was fat and ugly and just yeah then he told me that he has never liked me and that he never will and its not that which I don't get its how he had made...

Hurt [ 2 Answers ]

I have spent all my money sending my kid to college and now he works in a bank and now he doesn't like it he want to tell father that he want to work at a farm with his father what should he do?

View more questions Search