Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jiriwi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Above Ground Pool Siding
    I have an Endless Pool that is partially in-ground. The exposed sides are not pretty to look at and I would like some help/advice in building a surround that is weatherproof and pleasing to the eye. I originally wanted to use faux rock panels that could be screwed to a wood frame that surrounds the pool but I could not find the panels. Jim W.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 23, 2007, 04:52 PM
    First off you can paint the surround if you want. Use a good grade of paint that would stick to aluminum sidding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Install New Pool Liner-Above Ground Pool [ 1 Answers ]

We are going to install a new liner in an above ground pool this weekend. I have read conflicting information as to when the skimmer and jet holes should be cut. Do you fill the pool with water within a foot of the skimmer, attach the trim kit and then cut out the liner? I don't know what to do,...

Above Ground Pool [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 20' above ground pool - approximately 4 years old. About 2 weeks ago I noticed that on 1 section of the liner, wrinkles have started to appear and that the liner itself bumps out a little more toward the top of the pool than in other sections. The wrinkles may have been there before, but I...

In ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

I have opened(removed cover) my inground pool for the summer and discovered that there are 4 creases in the bottom. Can you assist in an explanation on why this would happen. They are about 3-4 ft long and 1/8" wide in different areas.

What to do about the siding where it meets the ground? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all. I am wanting to install cedar shakes as siding. I understand that you don't want siding to be in direct contact with the soil. Typically, I see the foundation walls of the house extending about 10 inches or so above ground; the siding then ends there so it's not in contact with...

Above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

My above ground pool was dark green, after shocking it it turned into a hazy blue. I started to vacuum and the water coming back into the pool was dirty. Where should I have the pump on as I am vacuuming? I have a doughboy filter and pump.

View more questions Search