Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    npalm33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Pill Identification
    I found a pill that is white and round, kind of small and it says watson 935 on it. What kind of pill is this?
    dyer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 01:21 PM
    It's a vicodin 500 mg
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2007, 02:28 PM
    It is not recommended to give out the medication name. We do not know who you are, your age, nor your intent. But since you have an answer - answer these questions? Where did you find it and what are you going to do now? Hoping you do not ingest this pill but rather contact a local pharmacy for instructions on proper disposal.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2007, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    It is not recommended to give out the medication name. We do not know who you are, your age, nor your intent. But since you have an answer - answer these questions? Where did you find it and what are you going to do now? Hoping you do not ingest this pill but rather contact a local pharmacy for instructions on proper disposal.
    Excellent answer above!

Quote Originally Posted by dyer
    its a vicodin 500 mg
    I don't know what the pill is. How do you know that the answer above is absolutely correct? Are you willing to take the chance that it is Vicodin just because someone who is an absolute stranger who has not seen the pill and is not a pharmacist says it is? Maybe it's a pill from another country that has the same markings as another type of pill from a different country. Even though there might be some kind of standard in the markings of medications, just maybe a mistake happened. Who knows? As advised above, please contact a local pharmacy for instructions on the proper disposal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pill Identification [ 4 Answers ]

I found a pill in my boyfriends room and I would like to know what it is. It is small, round, blue, and has what looks to be a "G" and the numbers 111 on the front with a x covering the back. Can anyone tell me what it is? Thanks. Tiona

Pill identification [ 4 Answers ]

I bought these diet pills from a friend. The imprint is A X? What's is it?

Pill identification [ 3 Answers ]

I have a light blue oblong pill which has markings that are TY c365. Could you please tell me as to what kind of pill this is. Thank you for your help.

Pill identification [ 4 Answers ]

I have a pill . I know what it is but I have been trying and trying to find this on line. I don't know how you guys do it. The pill is white, round, scored and has FL on one side and 20 on the other. What is it? Thanks. I will tell what it is if no one can find it..

Pill identification [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old clonazepam bottle and I found a small,round,yellow pill inside it today. One side is plain with a line in the middle the other side has an e and 63 on it. Could anyone possibly know what it is? I've checked everywhere trying to find out what it is and I've had no luck....

View more questions Search