Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kinkyfunlove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 11:14 PM
    How do I know if a woman is having an orgasm?
    Io I am new on this site and I hope to hear from some of you,:p first I am 19 and I have just started to have sex. But problem is I don't know how to tell if she is or has had an orgasm. Question being how can I tell if she is really having an orgasm of not.:D
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Sep 17, 2007, 09:14 AM
    I don't think you can feel anything; but my hubby tells me that sometimes he can feel that I'm having an orgasm. Of course I tell him when, and he said that he feels his penis really hot and like I'm squeezing it. He doesn't feel this all time, I guess just when he pays attention.
    Kinkyfunlove, I guess you'll just have to trust your partner on that one, if she says she is then enjoy it.
    Take Care :)
    suddenImpact Posts: 175, Reputation: 23

Sep 21, 2007, 10:03 AM
    I think a lot of it has to do with how big the orgasm. My g/f normally tells me when she has one, but I can only feel it, when its big enough for her to not be able to tell me. For the most part though, I don't think a guy could know
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 21, 2007, 10:32 AM
    This is going to sound silly, but it is true. There is only one way to tell if she doesn't tell you. The tip of her tongue will get cold during orgasm. It has to do with blood flow and the circulatory system during female orgasm.

Told you it would sound silly. :p
    bvetrone Posts: 15, Reputation: -1

Sep 21, 2007, 10:43 AM
    It really depends. My girlfriend is very vocal, and I can tell when she has an orgasm because she grabs things and screams into pillows, and I can feel her vagina contract. And after the orgasm she's out of breath and really tired. My opinion on this is, if you don't think she had one, she probably didn't. Fake moaning is really obvious too.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 21, 2007, 10:58 AM
    I suggest you go to your local library or video store and rent When Harry Met Sally with Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan. Look for the luncheonette scene.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Sometimes you can tell and sometimes there is no mistake and sometimes you can't. Females in different ways and methods. The coolest method that I used once was "aural sex". I said " for me" and she did. Repeated the command about 10 times and it worked every time until she said to stop doing that. That particular one was an obvious wave of quivers that were easily seen in the thighs and legs. The more normal one is that the penis feels an involuntary contraction of the vagina.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Sep 21, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Hello.

You can't always know for sure. Many Ladies have a climax that rocks their world and you can tell by the way they breath and how wet they are. Some Ladies don't allow their climax to grow to the point they explode and for that type of Lady all you can do is trust her that she is telling you the truth and not acting.

Just do the best you can and give her 110%, if you do that, you have nothing to worry about. Listen to her and do what makes her happy.

Hint... Foreplay is the most important part of love Making. A Lady gets excited mentally so do the little things that make her happy in and out of bed.

Dennis777
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Every woman has different signals. Just make sure she is comfortable enough to be honest with you and don't fake them. When you know each other well enough you will learn to to detect them as well as give them.
    Lucky88 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 06:54 AM
    I think you should now how quickely your girl arouse , because after that it won't take much time for them to have orgasm, when your are inside her, she will gnerally close her eyes and if she is holding something, will release quickely after orgasm.
    Try to hold yourself inside for longer time, and she will tell you she is doneor exhausted
    opcitandibid Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kinkyfunlove
    io i am new on this site and i hope to hear from some of you,:p first i am 19 and i have just started to have sex. but problem is i dont know how to tell if she is or has had an orgasm. question being how can i tell if she is really having an orgasm of not.:D
    You generally, most likely won't be able to physically feel anything. But if you can see her face, it makes it much easier to tell. That, and certain sounds like the traditional sound of voiced rapid breathing is an easy signal that its happenning. But the majority of women do not orgasm during penetration anyway, just to let you know.
    RustyFairmount Posts: 165, Reputation: 40

Sep 27, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Who cares? Ok. Just kidding...

The simple answer to your question is: Ask her. Don't try to figure it out for yourself. I like to ask my wife if there's anything else she'd like me to do for her. Her response, and her smile tell me everything I need to know. ;-)
    alm5 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 02:23 PM
    My boyfriend told me that he heard on the radio that the nipples will get hard. That's how he can tell
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 4, 2007, 08:49 PM
    The eyes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't orgasm [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a 29 year old women, married 7 years with two children. I'm asking for some advise/help on what I can do to help me achieve orgasm during intercourse with my husband (which I NEVER have). I began having sex at 16 yrs old about the same time I got pregnant and had my first child. Three yrs...

Orgasm? What are those? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old. I have had a kid and lost another. I hardly ever get turned on or want sex. And when I have sex it's because he's hard and he wants it. We can go forever and never orgasm. I have been with several partners and have never orgasmed. I wonder is there something wrong with me down...

I can't orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

I have never had an orgasm during sex. I have to masturbate in order to orgasm. Im starting to think that something is maybe wrong with my health or something. Im really getting frustrated with this and I need some help.:( What would you suggest I do?

Is it an orgasm? [ 1 Answers ]

Some times when my boyfriend and I do sexual (sex) things I get a really bad feeling that I have to urinate and my whole body just starts shaking I feel like I'm about to explode. I try to control it sometimes but the feeling is too much. I'm I having an orgasm when this happens?

Why can't I orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

:( :mad: I'm 21 and just started having sex again after giving it up for a while to try and find myself some to trust and not use me... so I found that guy and we had sex for the first time this past weekend. And we were going at it for an hour and a half and I didn't have one orgasm. I mean I have...

View more questions Search