Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2007, 06:04 AM
    Ceramic tile touch-up paint
    If a ceramic tile has a small chip. Do they have touch-up
    Paint. Like they have for cars available??
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 21, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Ceramic tile comes in so many different colors it would be nearly impossible for any store to stock all touch up paint. If you have a spare tile most paint store can put it into their paint computer and mix something up that is close. What color is your tile?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 23, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Since your tile is white you might find appliance touch up paint a good match. It's a bit harder than plain enamel.
    boaters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 10:16 AM
    A company called Ceramifix has tile touch up paint. Www.ceramifix.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Porcelain vs. Ceramic tile [ 5 Answers ]

What is the difference in porcelain and ceramic tile? Does one wear better than the other? What about chipping, scratching, dulling, cracking, etc. Thanks for your help.

Drilling into Ceramic Tile [ 11 Answers ]

How does one drill into ceramic tile without cracking the tile?

Removing Ceramic Tile [ 4 Answers ]

I need to remove a Ceramic tile floor that is in thin set Mortar. The problem is that the tile has a clay type bottom and the tile Is coming up in very small pieces. Any thoughts? I am thinking about Purchasing a demolition hammer. Not sure if that would help. Thanks For any replies

Can you paint ceramic tiles? [ 2 Answers ]

I have ceramic tiles between the counter top and where the cabinets start in my kitchen. I think this is called the back wash? I plan on changing the kitchen scheme in the near future, but removing the tile doesn't seem appealing. Are there paints that adhere to these? Even if it was textured...

Ceramic Tile Baseboard [ 1 Answers ]

Hello - I am putting in a ceramic tile floor in a bathroom and plan on cutting the tiles and using them for a baseboard. Is there a correct size that this baseboard should be? And should I put anything on the top edge of the tile to finish it off? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

View more questions Search