Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bebegurl90 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Do guys like girls with large nipples/aerolas?
    Do guys like girls with large nipples/aerolas. Myne are big and that makes me subconcous because every other girl has small nipples on big boobs... is that better or do guys prefer the nipples over the boob size..?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 09:16 PM
    Don't worry about it. Big is relative. If you want an opinion, give boob size, areole diameter, nipple diameter, the height when unaroused and aroused. Then you might get an opinion.

Being self-conscious is a bad thing.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 11, 2007, 11:30 PM
    I honestly wouldn't let it bother you... there are literally tonnes of threads about different men and women worrying about a whole host of problems on this site... the most common and important advice on most of those threads? Be yourself and people will like you for what you are!

Here's one just such thread that proves everyone has their own tastes;
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...you-100972.htm

Hey, it takes all sorts to make the world go around!

J
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2007, 02:28 AM
    If someone really cares about you and loves you, then they won't be concerned about your looks. Unless, the way that you look is affecting your health. Such as, if you are very overweight and could be doing something about it. Then they might have cause for concern because they care about you and love you.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Sep 14, 2007, 05:07 AM
    Only someone that truly loves you won't mind if u have small ones or the biggest ones:)
    b_rad1785 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2010, 06:30 AM
    I love large nipples! The bigger the batter, to me! I have noticed that females with large nipples, seem to get more joy from nipple play and nipple stimluation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of girls do guys like [ 27 Answers ]

I really don't know this question because some women I think are not decent and kind-hearted, but guys like them. So, do guys like those who looks sexy, or beautiful, despite the possibility that they might be not kind-hearted people? I doubt there are different values or standards between...

Hey me girls and guys [ 7 Answers ]

OK I like this girl a lot and I'm going to hang out with her at her houes her parints are going o be gone so you I want to do stuff with her and I kind of shy with making the 1st move can some help me tell me some think that will like how should I make a move on her?? :confused: undefined

What do guys really like in girls [ 5 Answers ]

What do guys truly like in girls? I mean, I've read in magazines that guys like a lot of stuff but all my guy friends act totally different from what the magazine says.

How exactly do girls ask guys out in person? [ 5 Answers ]

I like this guy and I want to ask him out except I have no confidence what so ever and I don't know what to say at all... PLEASE HELP!

Help please guys and girls! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am still here and haven't posted anything here so I don't have too much reputation but I still need some help from you people here please help me OK! I don't understand why this girls still wants to keep in contact with me when we been separated for 4 months now! If I don't call...

View more questions Search