Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roth_casey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 11:52 AM
    80's-90's animated movie about dragons.
    I vaguely remember an animated movie involving a young boy and 4 dragons. Each dragon had it's own element, i.e.. Red dragon was fire, blue was air, green was earth, and I don't remember the other. Does anyone know what I'm talking about...
    sparky_77 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Yes I think I know the film you are talking about (aren't the dragons long and thin and I thorought it was a girl), unfortunately I don't know the name of it.
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Sep 13, 2007, 11:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by roth_casey
    I vaguely remember an animated movie involving a young boy and 4 dragons. Each dragon had it's own element, ie. red dragon was fire, blue was air, green was earth, and I don't remember the other. Does anyone know what I'm talking about...
    This site has a bunch of dragos films listed.. maybe it's on here or it might jog your memory of the title since I can't think of it but I know what you're talking about
    Dragon Movies

Sep 14, 2007, 12:32 AM
    The name of the film I was thinking of is Nezha Conquers the Dragon King, it was made in 1979.

Sep 14, 2007, 01:25 AM
    If you take a look here BLOG you can download some of the film
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Sep 15, 2007, 09:55 AM
    "dragon hill"
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Sep 15, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Look up," Drakenheuvel" to get more info. And pictures on "Dragon Hill"
    858mondeo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 02:01 PM
    "Flight of Dragons" maybe?
    roth_casey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 02:14 PM
    I'm going to have to find a copy of Flight of the Dragons... that might be it... But I'm just not sure. It's been so long... Thanks for all the help you.
    smiths30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2012, 04:04 PM
    I think you mean "through the dragons eye" I had a job remembering this considering I am 30 years old now lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9MXx9xej10
    manofhockey098 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2013, 06:53 PM
    Hey, I know it's been years since this was posted, but I have been thinking of the same movie and everyone thinks I'm crazy or dreamt it. I was curious to see if you had made any progress in this? Please let me know!
    Brian0510 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 08:43 AM
    I also am thinking about that movie. The only thing I recall is that there is an "altar" in the sky where all the dragons meet and there is a green dragon flying. I have that on VHS Tape but unfortunately it's been long gone. I'm not talking about "Flight of the Dragons, this one is a different movie. It's been 2 days now and I'm still searching for it.
    Brian0510 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 08:52 AM
    I think what we're all talking about is not a movie. It's a TV Series. This is what I was searching for. The title is "Dragon Flyz". At last I found what I'm looking for. Hope it helps you.

Dragon Flyz Trailer - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Children's Movie of the 80's early 90's [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so this was a children's movie probably set in the late 80's early 90's and it had to do with a forest of animals. There was a huge toxic waste spill and all the animals got sick but healed, all of them except the smallest one who was close to death (I know horrible for a children's movie)...

Help w/ an 80's/90's animated movie! [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really young and I don't remember a lot but what I do remember is pretty vivid. All I remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and I think the ring master wanted to separate them for something. I...

Weird animated 80's/90's movie with an ugly troll? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so for some strange reason I have had this movie bugging the crap out of me because I cannot seem to think what it is! I guess it started after coming across that Disney flick The Black Cauldron, but I'm pretty sure I'm not getting this one mixed up with that movie. This may sound sooo...

Animated movie maybe 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in first grade it was a kind of a Romeo and Juliet story where a fire Sprite or fairy falls in love with a water sprite my memory is very fuzzy on the details. The Fairies where were ruled by by a goddess of fire and charged the duty of protecting a flame. A fairy is chosen when...

View more questions Search