Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whattodonow Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Me and my best friend like the same girl. What do I do?
    Hey,

Ill try to explain this as easy as I can. Me and my best friend met this girl 4 months ago. He started liking her, and I didn't like her because he did. So 3 months later he says, he doesn't know if he likes her anymore. Then, this girl started liking me and I started liking her. We were actually in a relationship, then we put it on pause for my best friend.

So me and this girl likes each other, and now my best friend is upset because he likes her too. Hes angry, I think he even got depressed.

I know as a general rule, its your best friends over girls. But me and this girl has something... but we don't want my best friend to be upset over it... we just want him to be OK with it.

Me and this girl agreed not to do anything unless my best friend is OK with it.

Im confused... but I'm determined to make it work with this girl, she is too. But he is getting in the way. And I don't appreciate how he still tries to get her... because I made it clear that I like her, and this girl made it clear that she likes me. When he liked her before.. I stepped aside. Shouldn't he just man up.. and get over it, because that's what friends do for each other.

I made it honestly clear to him, about my intentions with her. By the way, were all 22.

What do I do?
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Sep 7, 2007, 08:52 PM
    If you like each other you should go out and your friend should be okay with you being happy. My boyfriend left all his friends for me. Its worth it if you really would really love her right?

Sep 7, 2007, 09:24 PM
    We do like each other, and we both want to be together. But how am I suppose to make my best friend happy about this situation.

He's just so angry and upset about it. And I don't think he cares if it makes me happy or not.
    -

Sep 7, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Who do you care more about, your friend or her? Can you get her to let him know that she likes you and not him? Or does she like him too? Wouldn't he want to see her happy? I'm sure there is someone out there for him that he will like more than her. Is he a dangerous person? I mean he won't try to fight you or kill anyone will he?

Sep 7, 2007, 09:52 PM
    No, he isn't dangerous.. haha.

At this point... I care about her more. She doesn't like him, because he isn't her type. I guess he would want to see her happy. She told him before that she liked me and not him, and that just got him upset.

Its sad because he still thinks he has a chance wit her. Me and this girl agreed not to do anything until he's OK with it.

What to I do.
    -

Sep 7, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Well he shouldn't be getting in the way of that. But I understand how he's your friend and you've known him longer than you've known her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am so exhausted and my hopes are dead, I never ever had a girl friend in my life, I feel like a bog wortless loser. I am 24 yrs old and never had a girl. I am not ugly, but okay looking. In HS girls did talk to me, but I stupid idiot I never thought of them as my girlfriends, I just...

Ex-Girl Friend [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Ex-Girlfriend that will not talk to me. It has been 3 almost 4 years now wince we have talked. I want to talk to her but she will never give me the chance to say hello or anything to the sort. I am not sure if she is mad at me or what and if she is I really did something stupid. To prove...

I have this girl as a friend [ 9 Answers ]

I have this girl as a friend... her name is amber... she's really cute and funny. She's really into sports and games. But she's not a tomboy.. oh no. not even close. She wears make up and stuff that other girls do... and she talks to me a lot.. but somehow... I can't tell her how I feel about...

Ex Girl Friend using me ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all My ex girl friend 20 years old and me 24 have been apart for about 10 months now. Lately I saw my ex in a party and we starting to chat online and sending sms to each other again. She seems interested again, she will sms with I miss You and all. We almost chat and send sms everyday...

What should I get my Girl Friend... [ 2 Answers ]

What should I get my Girl Friend?:o I haven't see her in 3 weeks, because we are in a long distance relationship. To see each other we have travelled close to 30,000 frequent flyer miles (Thank God for air travel) We have been going steady for about a year now, What should I get her for our one...

View more questions Search