Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greenriverman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Mold, mildew and algae
    What is the difference between mold, mildew and algae?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2007, 04:49 PM
    If you read the definitions, you will arrive at the answer.

mold definition - Google Search

mildew definition - Google Search

algae definition - Google Search
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Ahh clever thinkin' Clough, haha.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Death of algae eater [ 2 Answers ]

What would cause the death of algae eater? I have a plecostamus in 10 gallon tank with 2 black moor fish and they seem o.k. the algae eater was behind fake plants curled up in a ball. This is 2nd algae eater that died? I fed him the wafers but confused how often to feed.

Mold and Mildew in room air-conditioner [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, When I turn on my window AC unit (was stored in an attic for two years) it stinks of mildew and mold. I power washed the inside of it and also sprayed a weak bleach solution on the coils and wherever else I could reach. The smell is still present. Any suggestions? Thanks, RSM

Mold & mildew [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with plumbing that is 4 years old - I had mold & mildew smell in my bathrooom. I finally had the plumber in that did the bathroom. The mold was in the overflow drain. I cleaned it with bleach and the odor went away, but I now smell it again. The plumber said that by using the...

Mold/Mildew Smell on Stoneware Dinnerware [ 1 Answers ]

For the last month or so I've noticed that the cabinet where I keep my dishes smells like mildew/mold. I just figured out it is coming from the bottom of my dishes, where it's not glazed. Has anyone else heard of this problem? I'm not comfortable eating off them anymore. They aren't that old, maybe...

Blue-green algae [ 1 Answers ]

Hello What kingdom is blue-green algae included in? And can you tell me 4 different places where blue-algae grows? And why are most of them found in higher intertidal zones or in shallow waters?

View more questions Search