Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whisenant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 01:10 PM
    10 year relationship about to end
    I have been in a relationship off and on for 10 years. I have moved in and out 3 times. During one of our breakups he now has a 5 year old son. He also had a son that past away 4 years ago. I have a 13 year old daughter from my first and only marriage. My daughter wants to move out. During his son's death, he was with someone else and I couldn't even stand to go to the funeral. I had helped raised this son myself. There are so many issues that I can't get past. I need advice
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 01:13 PM
    10 year-relationship, you guys didn't get married?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 01:13 PM
    It sounds like this relationship is pretty unhealthy and you sound unhappy. If you are planning on ending the relationship that's probably a pretty smart thing to do.

You deserve to be in a satisfying relationship that makes you feel loved. If you do not feel either of those things in your current situation then it is clearly not working for you.

Are their specific things you need help with?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I cope with the end of a relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I an trying to get over a relationship with a married man. We were lovers for 13 years and managed to keep our relationship secret. He ended the relationship 4 months ago. Does anyone have advice on getting over a relationship and how to dull the pain and overcome the feelings of sadness and fear.

Relationship problems. Should I dump him.is this the end of us [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

Could cutting end my relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

So I started dating a guy about a month ago and I let him know even before we started dating that I "used to be emo" (I used the word emo to make it seem less serious) and later let him know that I used to cut myself. I hadn't cut myself for a period of about 6 months and around the time that I...

Should I end this relationship? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for close to 2 years and we have been living together for a year. He does not tell me he loves me and I am thinking about leaving the relationship because of it. He is great to me and my 2 children. He brought us to meet his family. He is always there he is in tune...

Did I do something wrong to end this relationship [ 5 Answers ]

I been with the woman I love for 3.5 years.lived together for 2.5years. She has an issue with trusting me.she says she sees me gawking @ young girls,little white lies I have told to avoid arguments.example she wanted me to send my son to camp.I told her I didn't have the money.1 month later she...

View more questions Search