Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marchmarch29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 01:08 PM
    My deodorant has seemed to stop working.
    I have used the same spray deodorant for about 5 or 6 years. I am 36. Suddenly it stopped working about a month ago. What has caused this? What can I do? I tried a few other brands and types.i.e. roll on and stick but they don't work either. Any help would be grand.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Here's an article that might help you.

http://www.articleriot.com/articlede...Best+Deodorant
    How To Choose The Best Deodorant

By : Jim Brown
    Submitted 2007-06-19 00:44:18

... Second, study your body type's structural attributes. Take for instance if you're slender and tall, are you small-boned slim or big boned-slim? If you have an athletic built, do you think your weight consists more of bone weight, body fat or muscle weight? Take note of your answer to these questions for this will determine how deodorant deals with your body.

Third, you must now consider other factors affecting the type of body you have. Are you suffering from a disease or illness that has altered your body or has affected your body to react to certain products such as deodorant?

Fourth, examine the kind of lifestyle you have for this also contributes to body type or how your body responds to certain products. Consider factors such as your workplace, activities you usually participate in, kind of food you consume and the degree of stress you often encounter. All these affect the method your body acts with deodorants.

Fifth, it's time to do the deodorant decisions just right for your body structure. If you have the type of body that has less body fat, choose a mild deodorant for this would be enough to fight the less body odor. If your body type is larger, you must consider getting a stronger deodorant since your body will tend to secret more odors. However, if you have any sickness or disorder that affects your skin making it sensitive to certain products, get a hypoallergenic deodorant. As much as possible, it must be unscented or has natural scent.

Lastly, consider your lifestyle again. If there's anything you do that makes your body secrete less or more odor, opt for lighter or stronger deodorant whichever is appropriate.
    --------------------------------
    Or there are natural deodorants, if you would prefer to check them
    http://www.targetwoman.com/articles/deodorant.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deodorant [ 29 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the best deodorant (or other option) to use to prevent odor under arms? Thanks

House AC fan (outside) stop working [ 2 Answers ]

My Upstare AC suddenly stops working (08122007). The fan inside runs continuously, but the outdoor unit (compressor/fan) stops running. I tried switching on/off the circuit breaker, changing the air filter, yet nothing works. My unit is York (model# E1RA030S06D). Thanks

Phone jack stop working [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone have any idea why a phone jack would stop working? For a couple of days, there was a lot of static on the line but it worked. To remedy that problem, I tried unplugging and replugging the phone a number of times. Then I got no dial tone at all. I tested the phone at another phone jack in the...

Recessed light suddenly stop working... [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. My daughter's room has 6 recessed lights that are controlled by a dimmer switch. Today, I went to turn them on (they have worked fine up until today), we recently had new doors installed and I was spackling, and when I tried to turn the lights on, the dimmer switch wouldn't turn the light's on...

Flushed deodorant bottle by accident [ 3 Answers ]

Accidentally, the deodorant stick was flushed this morning and disappeared. Although paper seems to be flushing, it's terribly sluggish and slow. I used wet vac to try to retrieve, but no luck. Any recommendations before I call a plumber? Thanks!

View more questions Search