Aug 15, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Countries with most cultural monuments
    What are the countries with the most cultural monuments?:cool:
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 02:43 PM
    I am guessing
    But I think India could be one among the countries
    As they have almost all the religions in the world and they are culturally very rich...

Also they preserve a lot of things quite well.

Or were you asking specifically only about the European countries?

Some may say France,but I will have to confirm that and let you know.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 08:17 PM
    I guess it depends on what you mean by "cultural monuments". History is a symbol of a country's culture, and most European cities have tons of historical locations which still play a role in today's society (Westminster Abbey in London, for example). The French are usually very proud of their heritage and have monuments and buildings dedicated to significant people and events.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Origin of a Cultural Trait [ 3 Answers ]

We occasionally observe in TV newscasts that when the audience applauds dignitaries (or speakers who have just finished a speech) from countries like Russia or China, the dignitarie/speakers too join in the applause by clapping their hands. There must be some idea behind this cultural trait. The...

Long distance, cross-cultural relationship [ 12 Answers ]

I have just broken off a relationship with a man (34 yrs, I'm 28) who I love dearly because I am afraid that it will not work. We met on vacation last Spring in his country, Morocco. Sparks flew, he is gentle and kind and we fell hard. I was never the type to believe that long distance...

Foreign Income in two diff countries . But paid tax already in those countries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am resident alien for Tax Yr 2006. I earned some income in Singapore (3 months) and In India (3 month) in Yr 2006. I guess, I can claim foreign tax credit for India as I am citizen of India and I pass 12 months test. But In Singapore I was on for 5 consecutive months and out of that only...

Love her but our relationship is toxic. Cultural difference [ 25 Answers ]

Here it goes. I met my present girlfriend through a nurse that came to take care of my dad. My girlfriend is Korean and I am Italian American born in Italy but feel completely American. We love each other, we did from the beginning and do now. The problems started when she asked me if we can hurry...

View more questions Search