Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rlestra5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Six-Month Salary Review
    Hello,

I accepted my current job with a six-month salary review. Approximately three months into working, it leaked out to one of my supervisors that I was unhappy and I was offered a $3,000 pay increase. (I would assume as incentive to keep me working there.)

The supervisor who offered me the pay increase has since been laid off. If I'm still at my job at the end of six months, is it still fair to request the salary review, even though my pay has already been increased due to unexpected circumstances?

Thank you.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Yes because that 3 month was not a salary review it was an incentive to stay. HR should have on file that you have a 6 month review.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home country salary from US salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a L1 visa holder from india and was working in Massachusetts from aug 2005 to dec 2005 as a contractor from my original company in india. I used to receive the US salary from aug 2005 to dec 2005 for which I have the W2. During the same period I also used to receive my indian...

Landlord Requireing 60 day notice to vacate on Month to Month Lease [ 5 Answers ]

I've lived in this apartment for 4 years. For the past year we have been going month to month, as we anticipated we might need to move out when we purchased a condo. Well, we got the condo, and now need to close in 1 month, yet the management in our apartment complex tells us we need to give...

Month to Month Contract (Security Deposit and 30 day Notice) [ 2 Answers ]

In the State of Ohio is it true the tenant has to give 30 days notice when they are moving out and the landord has to give 30 days notice when asking them to move out? If they do not give 30 days do they lose their security deposit?

Delaware month to month tenant notification of moving out [ 2 Answers ]

Information on the Delaware notification of intent to vacate premises for month to month Tenants. Property management office states you need to give them sixty day notice And then I heard you only have to get a 30 day notice which is it. :confused: royal

View more questions Search