Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrAzYsExYcOoL Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2005, 09:42 PM
    Wet
    I know that it is normal to get "wet" during sex. But I feel like Im too wet... if that makes sense?? I was wondering if there is anything that can be used or even doctor prescribed that would help this situation.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2005, 03:57 AM
    Too wet
    Hi,
    "Too wet" is not something to be concerned about. Everyone is different. Some are extremely wet, some aren't. So, it's normal. Others might post with a remedy for it, but I don't know any.
    From the icons, and different colored lettering in your post, I assume you are a young girl!
    Here are a couple of facts you might consider:
    1. 40% of all girls in America are pregnant by the time they are 20 yrs old... from NBC National news on TV.
    2. Any contraceptives, such as the pill, condoms, etc, are NOT 100% effective... even the manufacturer's say so.
    So, you are taking a chance on getting pregnant every time you have sex.
    Are you sure you want to be a Mommy right now?? You have job? Make good money? Have your own place to live?
    Please think about it.
    CrAzYsExYcOoL Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2005, 05:11 PM
    Im actually 23 years old.. lol --> Just love colours!
    And to answer your questions: Yes I do have a job, I own my house... and I have a 3 year old daughter already... As far as "being ready" to be a mommy... I think that it is almost safe to say that, No amount of verbal, written or visual can prepare a female for what a child is going to "bring to the table" They are without a doubt full of suprises!
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Oct 25, 2005, 09:00 PM
    What do you mean "too wet" are you not feeling any sensation? I have always heard that the wetter the better. What is sex like for you once you have gotten "too wet"?
    expertinlove Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2005, 06:52 PM
    I get the same way. But its not all the time. There are time when I'm wetter then others like letmeno said do you not feel anything. Because who I'm with loves it better when wetter.
    ThreadTrend Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Nov 15, 2005, 08:24 PM
    Just think of it this way
    At least you aren't dry. Too wet may cause a guy to want you more. It is actually a advantage. Us it. When he is fingering you though, make sure he cleans it off before anything else. :D
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Nov 15, 2005, 08:28 PM
    Yessss... dirty finger's leave room for bacterial infections. :eek:
    Marleyboybob Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2006, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreadTrend
    At least you arn't dry. Too wet may cause a guy to want you more. It is actually a advantage. Us it. When he is fingering you though, make sure he cleans it off before anything else. :D
    Hey that is a very good point because fingering can leat to infections!
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 4, 2006, 08:12 PM
    When you have a G- spot orgasm that makes that makes things extra wet. When you have a G-spot org it makes you sometimes feel like you are going to pee and then there you are swimming in your bed, couch, the green house or whatever.
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Feb 7, 2006, 02:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzYsExYcOoL
    I know that it is normal to get "wet" during sex. But I feel like Im too wet... if that makes sense?!?! I was wondering if there is anything that can be used or even doctor prescribed that would help this situation.
    Getting to wet is not a problem because not all people is the same. Some people who have it too dry, compare u to them u are more lucky.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2006, 05:32 AM
    The wetter it is, the more exciting it is for both partners. If it was dry then I would say you have problems but you do not. Enjoy the wettness, nothing to worry about.
    Carly_Warly Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Why is everyone saying being too wet is not a problem? I get too wet during sex and its not a blessing trust me, I can't feel a thing. I don't think I can fake it any more.
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Aug 16, 2007, 08:36 AM
    It not true. It actually not a problem. My girlfriend vagina is very wet when simulate being simulated and she often get orgasm so it not rhe problem whether the vagina is wet or not...
    ToXicEscaqe Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 09:36 PM
    I have the same problem
    I don't mind it
    My BF loves it hehe
    I think it turns guys on because it makes them feel like their reallllly turning you on
    Don't be ashamed :) use it to your advantage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on vagina [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 15, nearing 16 years old. I have had a "bump" on the outside of my vagina under pubic hair. It feels like a large... Bug bite, except this "bump" has been there for several months, if not a bit longer. At one point, puss came out from it after taking a shower, as it would from, perhaps a...

Bump on outside of vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I am 22 and 2 months pregnant with my second child I have been with the same man for 8 years and I have recently found a painful bump on the outside of my vagina under my pubic hair. I don't know what it could be? I was tested for HIV and STD's with my first child and the all came back negative. My...

Come on the outside of the vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible of being pregnant if you weight 115 pounds and you have not put on weight and it would be the 32nd week of the pregnancy also only precum got on the outside of the vagina by finger?

Vagina bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am a black woman with a few bumps on my outer libias that become a bit painful when rubbed by my clothes and after a while puss comes out then blood. I have had this happen before but it has never been more than 1 bump. I am not sexually active at this time, but I do get completely waxed, I train...

View more questions Search