Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 10:40 AM
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeahh.. some Canadians can be über boring.. but then again, so can many of the Americans I've met. the old rich one's bore me the most.
    And yes, in 1645 there were many lazy people, but as time goes by the number of lazy people grows, and it gets so much worse... back then maybe it was that they would send their son to fetch water from the well (just an example).
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 10:41 AM
    My son get's a beer for his daddy... does that count?
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 10:43 AM
    I guess so... but it's not like your son has to get it from a beer well... ACTUALLY people should make beer well!!!!!:D:D:D
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Most people bore me to tears but then, I am a wild dude. I scare old rich people into hiring body guards and chase Jehovas Witnesses down the road screaming and begging them to perform an exorcism on me! Among other oddities I can't mention in a public forum.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 10:46 AM
    I think we have a beerfountain in the back yard. I wish it were full of whiskey, but my hubby says no. I might be lazy if it were though. Holy Crap I just found the answer to my problem: Whiskey Fountain= relaxation and laziness...
    Thanks terminater, I love you!
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 10:49 AM
    LMA0! Now I have to get my river of vodka in about 8 months and I'll be set... and we could have a party!:D
    Jahovas Witnesses... they're soooooo fun to mess around with. I once told one that I was a satanist (kidding of course) and htey gave me a funny look... then when I came close to them, they walked away in a speedy manor. It was jolly good fun.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Canada, you meanie. Yup, we will get together. Whiskey and vodka are great.
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 10:56 AM
    We will have to wait a few more months... seeing how I can't drink right now:p
    And trust me, the wait will be worth it.:D
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 10:57 AM
    And in all fairness, I learned how to be mean & stuff from the best... my bffl.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Very well then.. See you soon hon!
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 10:59 AM
    Mkay!
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Jul 31, 2007, 12:36 PM
    I think God created us with the ability to choose our own reality, fate, and perception of our lives. WE are the creators of our own demise, whether it be laziness, gluttony, greed, or a heart full of hate. OUr reality lies in our perception. The best predictor of the future is in how we handled the past. We have the choice to behave any way we want and the Universe reaps her punishments or rewards accordingly.

If we are aware of and connected to all the positive energy in the Universe, there is no way we could be lazy!! We would be too excited. Sometimes life and all of its obstacles, clouds our vision of where the power really lies. IT is within us. God gives us the opportunity and the choice to decide. Sometimes I am connected to it, and sometimes I am selfish and disconnected. I am no different than anyone else... I am trying though.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Lol interesting thread...

In response to the OP, for that matter, why did God create ANY sin?

Jul 31, 2007, 01:06 PM
    He created the opportunity to choose sin, we are the ones that created it.
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Hmmmm... Id have to say He created both. I realize many people don't like to think of it that way.. but God created all that is, correct? He created the Garden, the Tree, and even Satan. He created the rules. He created that which is needed to create bombs. He created it all. Just because we chose to commit sint, doesn't give us the credit of its creation.

(note: I, in no way, mean to place "blame" by this post)

Jul 31, 2007, 01:19 PM
    I don't think you are placing blame, you are expressing your point of view. Difference of opinion is critical in this world.

What I meant by what I said, is that God created us with free will. This meaning, if we choose to do something that is against his will, we have created the sin. He created us in the image and likeness of him. I don't think God's view of sin is the same as our limited understanding of it. Why would God give us the opportunity or the choice to sin, if that wasn't part of the plan? God's plan is to let us live and figure out our own moral code. Maybe in the next life we will understand more. Just my opinion.

Thank you for your thoughts, I am always open to a new perception.
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 01:33 PM
    I think we are in more agreeance than I thought. Very well put.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Does it seem that the Old Testament GOD was meaner that the New Testament GOD? He killed people. Look at Sodom and Gomorrah. He hasn't killed anyone in the new Testament. We are pretty much free to do as we wish.
    If GOD created us all and he is in us and we in HIM, then isn't the Devil a part of GOD and us all? Isn't GOD all aspects of HIS creation as we are? The YIN and YANG, left and right, black and white. You cannot have good without bad in our level of thought. In a higher level however, there is no good or bad. There is only ultimate reality. We are really no where near that level of existence. Just look around you. See all the fat, selfish dorks you share the planet with?
    "Every where there's lots of piggies living piggy lives.
    You can see them out to dinner with their piggy wives,
    Clutching forks and knives, to eat the bacon."
    The Beatles
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Well, I suppose that would depend on whether you think they are two separate Gods. Also bare in mind that the New Testament covers about 70 years while the Old Testament covers about 4000+ years. A lot more time to do some killing lol Besides that, many will argue that Jesus' sacrifice negated the need for God's direct intervention.

But yes, I agree... we are all a part of Him, as He is all a part of us. There is nothing in this Life that is NOT of God.

Does that mean that there is no good and bad? I don't know. I mean, with the wide spectrum of color there is still a black and a white.. so...

Ultimate reality... oh, to know such a thing...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depressed or lazy [ 6 Answers ]

I know I am depressed but my husband just calls me lazy. All I can do is sleep. I take 75mg of Effexor once a day but I think that needs to either be increase or changed. It is all I can do to even get out of bed to go pee. Taking a shower is like an act of God and congress. I also am in a lot...

Is my husband lazy in bed [ 10 Answers ]

My husband loves me, I know this. But I don't feel he gives a good effort when we are in bed. He knows I do not orgasm with him but doesn't try. He wants sex often because this is how he feels loved. I do better on my own and feel like sex is a chore sometimes. We have been married 6 years and I...

Lazy bladder and t.h.c. Retention [ 4 Answers ]

Hello again, I must know what I am talking about when I lay this one on my PO. Could metabolites stay in my bladder(which does not empty completely) for more than the usual time? I have had this issue ever since I had the anneurism in 1983. Resulting nerve damage, I guess.

Toilet - lazy flush [ 1 Answers ]

We have 2 bathrooms in our house.. 1 toilet works fine, no real problems.. but the other toilet is very weak in terms of water pressure. What's the best way to get it going again? Toilet doesn't seem very old.. not really sure how old it is. Yes, a lazy flush, and yes, that has been the problem...

Lazy old sob! [ 2 Answers ]

Message Deleated

View more questions Search