Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irishh7 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 07:39 AM
    Evergreen bush turning brown
    Hi! When we moved into our home @2 years ago, the one side had 2 evergreen bushes and one small evergreen tree on it. Within the first year of being here, the 1st evergreen bush died. Then this past spring, the small evergreen tree died. We dug these up and planted azalea bushes. However, the last evergreen bush is starting to get some brown spots in it. I have cut these parts off and fertilized it, but I am not sure if that will help. I don't know much about gardening. Does anyone know what could have caused the other 2 bushes to die? Is it too late to save this bush? Can anyone give me some pointers on what to do to possibly prevent this bush from dying also.

Thank you,

Dorothy
    jeanneb74 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Well your bushes are getting the vitamins they need fertilizer helps but not enough take a pitcher of cool water and smash 3 asprins in the water let them dissolve them get a package of plant food and put a half a cup in the pitcher of cool water . With that your bush should go green again make sure you keep it damp on hot days

Jul 31, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Hi! Thank you for the quick response! I will try this today. How often should I put this mixture on?

Thanks again,

Dorothy
    jeanneb74 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 08:08 AM
    I do mine at least once a week but if the weather is really hot I would say two times a week

Jul 31, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Hi! Thank you again!

Dorothy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black hair, dyed brown, how can I dye it ash brown? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi I have naturally very dark brown hair, its pretty much black. I have been dying it black for the past two years. Today I bleached it and then dyed it "light ash brown". Obviously it didn't come out "ash" at all it more like a golden brown. My hair is actually still very healthy after...

Crawling Junipers/ Turning BROWN! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I live in northwestern PA. and have problems with my Creeping Junipers turning brown in my landscaping in front of my house. I have trimmed the brown back, fertilized and everything. This has been going on now for 2 years and I have evn had to replace a couple that died totally this year. What...

From light golden brown w/ highlights to a darker brown [ 3 Answers ]

I know this seems like the easiest hair dye project out there.. but my question is about base colors and levels... My friend has light brown/golden hair with highlights and she wants a darker brown. She had it dyed and it wasn't dark enough for her, and it faded pretty fast. My other friend had...

Dying dark brown to lighter brown [ 3 Answers ]

My granddaughter wants to dye her hair(previously colored about a month and1/2 ago)from dark brown to a light brown/blond. We cannot afford to do it in salon. What can I do to help her myself.

Squeeky dryer... brown marks on clothes... brown patch on back [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, my dryer squeeks, I get brown marks on my clothes alllll the time from them getting stuck in the front part of the drum... and today I had to pull the dryer away from the wall... and there is a brown spot on the back. Here is a picture. I'm hoping we can fix this ourselves, I'd hate to have...

View more questions Search