Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mtomanelli Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Platy fish pregnancy signs
    I have platy fish and would like to know how this particular fish look like when the female is pregnant?
    budgiebreeder Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2007, 01:36 AM
    They will have a rounded belly which will besquared like a box when due date is soon... she may also tend to hide behind plants or houses... if you have more than 1 platy then compare their sizes with the 1 your talking about and ull see if its fatter then its probably pregnant!
    budgiebreeder Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2007, 01:39 AM
    Also if her belly was getting fatter alog the days then she's probably pregnant and getting sooner to giving birth
    stacyherts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 08:48 AM
    What signs do I look for her ready to give birth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy signs? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have and still have milky substance coming out of my breast for the past week and a half, I now have "cramps" and seem to be getting my period it is brownish color and I saw a few drops when I went to the bathroom, I thought I might have been pregnant , but now I don't know

Signs of pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

After having 2 children (from previous relationship) the youngest being 8 1/2 me and my partner have decided to have a child between us. I can't believe though that I seem to have forgotten everything about being pregnant and how I felt at what stage. Although my children weren't planned, I love...

Pregnancy signs? [ 3 Answers ]

I got my period Sept 21 and on and around Oct 5th we were trying, I actually started my period early this month, I had light browinsh spotting 2 days before I actually saw blood, it as lighter and much shorter than normal. I guess I'm wondering is there a possibility of being pregnant if you have...

Pregnancy signs? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if you could tell me if all the signs I have are pregnancy? I keep getting hot flushes then going cold. My breast are swollen and sore thet much when I don't have a bra on its as if they are to heavy. I feel so tired and have no energy to do anything I just want to sleep. I have...

Pregnancy Signs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Hope you will be fine, m 26 year old and before 9 months ago I got married form the first day of my marriage m quite conscious about Pregnancy... me and my husbend try again and again but I don't got positive result. Now I consult with my doctor and she advise me to take fertility drugs. Now...

View more questions Search