Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michele444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Dissomaster for free
    We are trying to find a website that will allow us to run a dissomaster, but not charge us. Does anybody know of such a site?
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jul 16, 2007, 10:59 AM
    What?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Welcome to CFLR

It's a commercial product, I doubt someone will allow you to run it for free.
    stacey411 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Actually, about a year ago I found a 30 day evaluation download of dissomaster through a link on the website "FINDLAW.COM". It was a full working version, it just had the time limitation issue.

Recently I found another (2007) version with a 30 day evaluation trial download on the website of the company that created dissomaster, however I had trouble getting it to download. I don't remember the exact address, but try a search engine.

If for some reason you cannot find a cost free way to access the software, I would still recommend going on "FINDLAW.COM" anyway because they offer a printable 7 part longhand version of the same calculations used by dissomaster that you can use for finding your support obligation. It's suppose to be just as accurate as dissomaster.

Good Luck.
    stacey411 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 07:35 PM
    DissoMaster Suite Trial

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Dissomaster [ 2 Answers ]

I'm confused! In California, a common property State, the "dissomaster" is used at the time of dissolution to determine both spousal support and child support. The dissomaster program only seems to require information on income and housing expense to make the determination of support amount. I...

How To Get G.E.D. Free [ 7 Answers ]

I Need To Get My GED but don't have the money How Can I Get It For Free..

Free grants [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how to go about getting a free grant from the federal governmant. I have recently been classified as disabled and would like to start up a career in real estate investing since this would not take a lot of physical labor in order to be a success. I have 3 years of college...

View more questions Search