Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    udontno Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2007, 08:44 AM
    My shoulder keeps making a clicking noise!
    My shoudler keeps making a clicking noise when I rotate it. It is stiff and doesn't really hurt.

I play softball and am active during that, the rest of the year I sit on my butt lol.

Does any body have any clue what is wrong with my shoulder? It has been doing it for several days.
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Go to WEBMD and look up SLAP LIESION.
    udontno Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2007, 08:51 AM
    I couldn't find anything...
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Check rotator cuff problems
    gerardymolawd Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Aug 23, 2007, 06:57 PM
    This could be a case of cartliage problems or could also be a case of artritis
    stillinlove5 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 06:24 PM
    Something like this happened to me from doing gymnastics. I went to an orthopedic doctor who helped me out, you should give that a try.
    butter4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 08:46 PM
    I have suffered several dislocations in my shoulder and many subluxations ( slipping of the shoulder) and I have had 2 surgeries. My shoulder clicks often without pain and its because I have a instable shoulder, the muscles are weak and the clicking noise I hear is the bones/ cartlidge rubbing together because the muslces weak or lax. I recommend doing light weights like Physical therapy and see if the clicking noise goes away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air Conditioner Unit Outside Making a Clicking Sound [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Texas and it's really hot already and I noticed last night that my Air Conditioner unit outside is making a weird clicking sound. The fan was turning last night but today it stopped working. It is around 81 degrees in my house right now and I need to know what is going on to fix this...

Clicking noise in computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have an HP a712n that's about 2 yrs old (windows XP) and has not been used all that much. It has recently done this thing where it makes a clicking noise inside the computer and will freeze up. After the first time it did this, I got a brand new Microsoft One Care subscription, did the virus...

Heat Pump Clicking Noise [ 8 Answers ]

Recently, my heat pump has started to make a clicking noise when it is turned off. The clicking is about one second apart and is continuous. I thought that it was one time occurrence, but when I checked after a day's time, it was still clicking. The thermostat is switched completely off. ...

Constant Clicking noise.Exploding? [ 6 Answers ]

My air conditioner/heater makes the usual rumbling noises that are pretty typical but... just about an hour ago it started to make a constant clicking noise. One click every 7 seconds, like someone is tapping the inside of it. What could this be? I have tried everything from turning it off/up to...

Clicking noise in the pipes [ 1 Answers ]

There is clicking noise in the pipes after I turn the faucets on, which is initially quite rapid & then slows. It started about 3 weeks ago. Thanks

View more questions Search