Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sambotal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 01:33 PM
    I cannot remember this TV show I watched as a kid. Early 90's
    Does anyone remember the show were there was three guys and a girl and they would help fight Viruses in the computers. One guy hit his drum sticks and another struck his guitar. Then they were transported into the computer. They were put into these robots that could fight viruses by themselves or combine into a huge robot. If anyone knows what I am talking about it would be great to finally remember the show.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Hope this is what you were looking for

"Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad" (1994) - IMDb user comments

If my answer helped, please click Rate this Answer below. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's show about a pirate ghost [ 3 Answers ]

This has been driving me nuts for a while: Does anyone remember the title of a show, late 80's/early 90's, only last one year, where a guy buys or inherits a house in the Caribbean and discovers it is haunted by the ghost of a black pirate. The two team up, the living guy dresses up and pretends...

Kid marial arts movie from early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a kid's martial arts movie from the early 90's, the movie starts in like Taiwan or Mongolia or something, and these 3 boys and one of their mom are on vacation there, and they're riding water buffalo, and get chased by some bad guys, and when they get back to the US,...

Looking for a 80's or early 90's show [ 3 Answers ]

I didn't see this show on TV it was shown in my library class when I was in sixth grade I have talked to three or four other people who remember it but can't remember the name. The show is about these kids in the future who walk through this forest and find a door that takes them into an abandoned...

Weird early 90s kid show [ 5 Answers ]

If anyone knows this they are a genius. For years now I can't figure out this show my grandma used to make us watch, it was this weird show with these people dressed up like... animals or clowns maybe?? I remember there being a forest, but not all the time. I kind of remember one guy with makeup...

What is the name of this early 90's show? [ 4 Answers ]

There was a series in the early 90's that had a beauty and the beast theme. It had a girl that fell in love with a guy that had a cat-like face and lived in the sewer. My friends think I'm nuts cause they don't remember it help me prove them wrong!!

View more questions Search