Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larkemett Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Jul 9, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Getting work on a phone sex line
    I was wondering how I could get work on a phone sex line. I am not sure if I would want to set up my own but I am also not sure how to join a service. If anyone has any information it would be appriciated. Abusive replies would not be appriciated.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 06:35 PM
    And you won't get any abusive replies as a phone sex operator?
    Well first off, you need to stop worrying about getting yourself berated or disrespected.
    Are you 21 or older?
    Next, I guess the only prerequisite is that you give good phone since nobody will care what you look like. Big fat stinky pigs can do the job.
    Do you give good phone?
    Larkemett Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Jul 10, 2007, 10:03 AM
    First of all, I am not worried about being disrespected. Abusive replies just aren't helpful to me or anyone else. I am of legal age to work on a phone sex line, it is easy work and pays better than you might think. I am just asking how one actually gets a job like that. The whole "Big fat stinky pigs" thing was a stupid comment but really isn't worth talking about. I did not ask for people to give me their personal opinions on whether or not they think it is a morally wise career choice and I also did not ask for people to reply with blatantly and intentionally unhelpful answers.
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Well then why don't you call a phone sex line and just ask them if they will hire you or where you can get hired? I doubt if you will find your local phone sex outfit in the yellow pages.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jul 10, 2007, 10:22 AM
    You could try by starting here;
    Phone Sex Jobs - Phonesex Employment at Sonefex, Inc.

Oh, and they call it being a 'phone actress' by the way!

Good luck!
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 01:16 PM
    I just applied myself.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    And you won't get any abusive replies as a phone sex operator?
    Well first off, you need to stop worrying about getting yourself berated or disrespected.
    Are you 21 or older?
    Next, I guess the only prerequisite is that you give good phone since nobody will care what you look like. Big fat stinky pigs can do the job.
    Do you give good phone?
    That was a very rude comment. Sometimes people need to swallow their pride and do whatever it takes to put food on the table. Its not like she's going out on the street and selling a**. She really doesn't need someone replying with rude and ignorant responses.

I don't even have a job, are you going to make fun of me too? :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 01:05 AM
    Interesting and hopefully helpful answers above.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Getting work as on a phone sex line [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering how I could get work on a phone sex line. I am not sure if I would want to set up my own but I am also not sure how to join a service. If anyone has any information it would be appriciated. Abusive replies would not be appriciated.

How do I eliminate/rewire my DSL/Fax line to home phone line? [ 1 Answers ]

Line 1 is a Verizon DSL/dedicated fax line in my office. Line 2 is my home phone. It would cost $95 for Verizon to come to my home for approx. 10 minutes or less to rewire the DSL/Fax so I can eliminate the extra (fax) line. Do I rewire through the NI box on the outside of my home? Any phone...

Wiring a 2nd phone line into a regular phone line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. A long time ago, I had a phone jack installed in my room to be used for a 2nd phone line. Well, we shut off the 2nd phone line, so now I have a phone jack in my room that is basically out of order. I'm trying to turn it into a regular phone jack. This jack has never been a regular wired phone...

How to rewire and extra line to the main phone line at the demarc [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot afford to pay ATT 99.00 to rewire a non-working phone jack to the demarc. How is this done? The main phone line is working.

Phone sex [ 6 Answers ]

I do it with my girlfriend, and we both seem to enjoy it, since we haven't seen each other in a long time. And it also seems to help our relationship. We both talk about how we would like sex to be in our future, and it does help a lot. You think this makes us a closer couple?

View more questions Search