Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 6, 2007, 08:46 AM
    When a guy calls you on his birthday
    So last night, I got this voice message from a friend of mine. He is not really a close friend, just an okay guy friend.

He asked me how I was doing this summer and said about the jokes we usually talk about at school. I have known him for 2 years, and he never called me before.

I wonder what does this mean, when a guy calls me.

Do u think that' is a good sign that he is problly interested in me?

Should I call back, what should I say?

I don't have much dating experience, so I'd like to see other's opinion on this.

P.S. He is shy usually, that's why I am so surprised he called me last night. Plus, I am kind of overachieving type girl, I know I got the look, but in real world, guys are scared off by me,so that puzzles me why a guy would call me?

It was his birthday last night,although he didn't tell me that, but I know it's his birthday.and he shoudn't be drunk because it was about 7-8:00pm. :P

Thank you!
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 6, 2007, 09:21 AM
    He wanted to invite you to his birthday party and was too shy to call you beforehand and invite you. So, he called you afterwards, when he realized that something was missing at his birthday party and that was YOU, missy. :)

Yeah, call him back. Ask him how was his birthday and why didn't he invite you too? :) Didn't you deserve it?
    But I mean, don't be REALLY serious about it... :p

Jul 6, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    He wanted to invite you to his birthday party and was too shy to call you beforehand and invite you. So, he called you afterwards, when he realized that something was missing at his birthday party and that was YOU, missy. :)

Yeah, call him back. Ask him how was his birthday and why didn't he invite you too? :) Didn't you deserve it?
    But I mean, don't be REALLY serious about it... :p
    Well, he is in Idaho,LOL and u know where I am at -the east coast. There is no way I can get there!:D

Jul 6, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by woh337
    Well, he is in Idaho,LOL and u know where I am at -the east coast. There is no way I can get there!:D
    Awww :( I didn't know that..

But you're still not happy with him calling you from so far away, on his birthday? :p

Jul 6, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Awww :( I didn't know that..

But you're still not happy with him calling you from so far away, on his birthday? :p
    Oh I was very surprised! Of course happy!:p He is really hot 6'2 blonde and seems very serious!

Jul 6, 2007, 12:39 PM
    So, did you call him back? :p

Jul 6, 2007, 12:42 PM
    So, did you call him back? :p
    Nah... I am at work right now... I might next week, because I am heading out of town for my work this weekend. Work comes first right?;) Assume that he likes me... guys like things that they don't get easily,, so I'll wait... women's trick,LOL:D
    How are you today, hun?

Jul 6, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by woh337
    Nah...I am at work right now...I might next week, coz I am heading out of town for my work this weekend. Work comes first right?;) Assume that he likes me...guys like things that they don't get easily,,,so I'll wait...women's trick,LOL:D
    How are you today, hun?
    I'm good, thanks, as I hope you are too. If I would be you, I would call him right away. Nothing wrong with it as long as you don't seem desperate :p - which I know you won't ;). Just casually talking on the phone won't hurt, you know? It doesn't mean he got you. Not at all.
    Call today, leave the rest for later. This is what I would do. :p
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 02:14 PM
    I want to say, call him right away too. Sometimes if u miss it, u'll spend your whole life waiting for it happens again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birthday message to a guy I like. [ 3 Answers ]

So, there's this guy I'm kind of dating right now and his birthday is on the same day as prom (high school) and he's my date. I've only been seeing him for about a month but I really want to say something special in his birthday card so that he knows I really like him... im not very good at writing...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

How Serious Should One Take These Calls? [ 2 Answers ]

Lets say if one who owes debts received calls from collections agencies (ie Zwicker & Associates) or people whom self proclaimed "lawyers", what are the reality of getting sued and getting a judgement against you? Do you guys suggest avoiding these calls? How about letters stating debts as...

Should I answer his calls [ 10 Answers ]

My ex and I have been broken up for a few months now and I am not over him. He continues to call me to talk and find out how I am, and to tell me what's up with him. He has even told me he is seeing someone, so I don't understand why he even bothers calling. It hurts so much to talk to him....

What should I get the guy I'm dating for his birthday? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago, but I was actually glad that the relationship ended. He was very insecure and jealous, he would get mad when guys looked at me, also he would go through my personal stuff without asking me. I was scheduled to model in a fashion show on February 14th,...

View more questions Search