Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blackmoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 03:22 AM
    How to talk very dirty to my man
    Need some ideas on very dirty and naughty things to say to my man, on what I would like to do to him, where and how... im not that creative... :confused: :confused:
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2007, 03:48 AM
    Go and rent some adult videos. Some of the plots may be corny but the language is there.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2007, 04:42 AM
    That's a rough one... the same thing won't work the same for two different women. #1 it has to be something you are comfortable with, #2 start by just being pretty graphic with what you want to do and how you want it done... while being very coy about it unless he is the type that enjoys the really aggressive type woman.

You can be very graphic AND be either coy and demure or aggressive and assertive all in your tone of voice and body language.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 29, 2007, 06:07 AM
    Say what you mean, and mean what you say, in a graphically honest way.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Hello black:

Well, instead of politely saying "Darling, when you have a moment, could you please increase your efforts", you could say, "Sock it to me, baby!!".

I know that wasn't very graphic, but this IS a PG rated site.

excon
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 29, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Hello.

Say what cums into your mind at the time, don't plan it. Its not the words, it's the lust in your voice that makes it exciting for him. Use street names for all the body parts, that always makes it seem kinky.

Along with the words you need to make your moves more direct as in a kiss is harder then normal, when you move your body do it in jerky deep movements.

Have Fun
    Dennis777
    snappers_angel Posts: 5, Reputation: 5

Jul 1, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmoon
    need some ideas on very dirty and naughty things to say to my man, on what i would like to do to him, where and how....im not that creative......:confused: :confused:
    If you are having problems talking to your man then put it in writing sweetie men love naughty notes.tell him everything you want to do with him in detail leave nothing out trust me it even makes the sex better!
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2007, 10:35 PM
    I agree with Dennis777, it not what you say it is how you say it. And be honest guys, don't most words whispered in your ear turn you on?

Truck, power tools... lol

Example, you can read a newspaper to a baby in a soft quiet voice and it will put it to sleep.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Send him a letter, put it on his car, make him lunch & stick it in his lunch box. You know what you wannato do to him so tell him. I am sure he would like this. He can read it over and over all day long. Edit sorry snapper , guess I did not read the thread through before I posted:(
    mango7777 Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerose
    I agree with Dennis777, it not what you say it is how you say it. And be honest guys, don't most words whispered in your ear turn you on?

Truck, power tools................. lol

Example, you can read a newspaper to a baby in a soft quiet voice and it will put it to sleep.
    "Passport"~ from the movie Sneakers, Robert Redford is in it. Made me laugh.~
    Soph_E Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Talk to him about how it feels for you when he does things. You'll get wrapped up in it and so will he. Tell him how it feels, while he's inside of you, he'll get harder than ever.
    Soph_E Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Tell him what you want to do to him, then do it, step by step as you said
    sexdrive_69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Well my advice for you is to think of your wildess fantasies and just tell them to your man but rearrange that words to where his name would be involved.
    scottslass Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2010, 09:13 AM
    I'm lucky... Have a man that encourages me to be myself... I would suggest start with looks... sensual sounds whispered moans... to a whisper in the ear... the most inocent of phrases like " yes, right there". Dressing for the occasion helps with the mood. I'll dress in a sexy outfit and dance for him... then say things to him "the look on your face makes me sooo wet! If you were to touch me now I would ***" While we are making love I do a lot of whispering... saying how his touches make me feel... how touching him all over is arousing... how I like to watch him ***... how I like watching him watch me ***... Then of course there is what he says to me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Man In Love w/ Another Man [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hey Im 33 yrs old I became fast friends w/ someone I have known for many years just did not know him personally. Hes 27yrs old very intelligent ,funny, tough, masculine and very very easy on the eyes but he also has severe mood swings(gemini) along w/ a severe drinking habit. As time...

Dirty looking skin, [ 4 Answers ]

How do you get rid of that dirty looking skin under the arm, on the elbows? :(

Dirty cat [ 2 Answers ]

I very recently took in a 6 year-old cat from someone moving out of the country. As the old owner left the cat, they gave an offhand warning that the cat wasn't good about cleaning his rear after pooping (this is a tailess cat which I've been told makes a difference). Hah! This cat uses the...

Talking Dirty?? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I hope this isn't a dumb question but what do guys want to hear in bed?  Like what "turns them on"?  What can I say that would make my guy happy?  I do not want to sound stupid though!! Please Help!  

View more questions Search