Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pica_chooo Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Ways to change up the normal sex routine (toys, positions, etc)
    I have been with my boyfriend for a little less than a year. We both love sex and like to try new things. But sometimes sex can be routine. I like doing it in new places, new positions, new whatever. We both try to keep it fun and exciting. Sometimes, you can't and that's fine. But I like to surpirse him with new things every now and then. (lingerie anyone?) Anyone have any ideas or suggestions for ways to spice up, change up the sex routine? Like how can you best integrate toys, like a vibrator? Anyone have favorite positions they think are AWESOME! I don't orgasm unless stimulated clitorally, so postions to try for orgasms during sex? I'm all ears!
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 19, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Hello.

One simple and not to kinky way to spice up an evening is to plan an outing (mall, dinner, movie) once you get in the parking lot let him know you don't have anything on under your dress. During the outing make sure he remembers your nude by flashing him or letting his hand do some playing. BUT don't let him do more then want what you have until you know he can't take it anymore. Making him stop at another store on the way home is always a great way to drive him crazy.

A little more kinky is a scavenger hunt at a local park or even a mall. Each clue gets him or you one step closer to your goal. If your in a place you can be alone dropping off a article of clothing at each clue will always make the hunt more exciting. The more clothing he finds the less your wearing when he finds you hehehe.

Another fun play time is going on a pic-nic and when your there hand him a camera. Tell him he can have as many photos as he wants if he can find you then take off. It's a fun and very sexual way to spend an evening. The camera doesn't even have to work it's the fun of you being able to find ways to show him what he wants to see and him talking you into more hehhee. Just don't give him all of you to fast. Make it last so he has to work for it.

If you want more ideas let me know.
    Dennis

Jun 19, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Great ideas Dennis. We have played with cameras, both photo and video before. Lots of fun. Just need to hide the evidence... lol You're a guy... what things drive you absolutely crazy? The making him wait is a big one. I have trouble with that one because I end up not wanting to wait anymore! Lol

Jun 19, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Everything drives me crazy hehhee... I guess the biggest turn on is the look on a Ladies face when she is enjoying herself. When she is being sexy and feeling sexy. That's why I enjoy outings so much, a Lady can be as sexy as she wants to be in so many ways.

Why wait, just don't let him do more then watch hehehe I know I'm Bad hehehe

Jun 19, 2007, 06:30 PM
    My boyfriend is incredibly turned on by forward-ness. I want to initiate things, like role playing and some of the suggestions above, but I am a bit shy about that, kind of wonder what he'll think. Deep down I know he'll love whatever I do, but I still get self conscious. Ideas? He is a cop and we have played with his hand cuffs before. Fun, fun, fun. But I would feel weird expressing a fantasy and wanting him to act it out with me.

Jun 19, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Once you start you will forget all about being self conscious hehehe...

You are in control so only do as much as you feel is right at that time. You don't have to do it all the first time in fact taking it slow will make it more exciting for both of you.

You know all the games I gave you can be done by him also so let him up with some ideas also. You know the time spent planing will be more exciting many times then the game itself so use the foreplay of planing to build excitement.

Have Fun
    Dennis777
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2007, 04:56 AM
    Want to surprise him... when you are giving him oral, lubricate you finger you know where... and slip it up his butt when he's getting close...

But mixing things up is a great idea... before it gets dreadful boring.

Jun 20, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Smoothy... oh he won't like that. He's all fine to have anal sex, but nothing but nothing (excuse the pun) can go near his butt. Seems unfair huh? LOL
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pica_chooo
    Smoothy.... oh he wont like that. He's all fine to have anal sex, but nothing but nothing (excuse the pun) can go near his butt. Seems unfair huh? LOL
    I'll agree. He doesn't know what he's missing. I got my wife past her initial resistance by agreeing she can do anything to me that I do to her. She was fine with that and in fact really gets off knowing I'm an open book when it comes to whatever strikes her fancy.
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pica_chooo
    My bf is incredibly turned on by forward-ness. I want to initiate things, like role playing and some of the suggestions above, but I am a bit shy about that, kinda wonder what he'll think. Deep down I know he'll love whatever I do, but I still get self conscious. Ideas? He is a cop and we have played with his hand cuffs before. Fun, fun, fun. But I would feel weird expressing a fantasy and wanting him to act it out with me.
    Well why don't you surprise him while he showering. My new girlfriend caught me taking a shower and hand cuff one of my arms to curtain thingy. And she had her way with me. That would really turn a guy on. Or why don't you try eating food off each other. Another ways is try man different positions. Did you know there is like 20 different positions for missionary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a normal sex life? [ 14 Answers ]

My partner an I are in our lae 20's and have been together for over 3 years. Our sex life was pretty good to start of with but over the course of a couple of years it has deteriated into abstenence. We have even gone on a holiday recently and didn't partake in the act. We both love each other and...

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

Best Ways to change look [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 15 year old male and I would like to no what is the best way to change my look (face) :confused: please reply and thanks in advance

Will she ever change her lying ways? [ 5 Answers ]

I need impartial advice; hopefully I can get that here. I have been in a relationship for a little more than a year. Like many relationships it has not been smooth sailing. I wondered at various points if we were really good for each other, but I love her and I feel she love me in spite for some of...

Pregnant/had sex/now discharge/normal? [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant I don't know how far along I go to the doctors next week. Well I had sex with my husband 3 nights ago and later on during the next day I started to have a brownish/pinkish color discharge. And I still have it today. I would like to know if this is normal or is this bad? Please help......

View more questions Search