Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 02:19 AM
    Want to become fat
    Hi,

I'm 23. I'm so thin. I want to become fat so soon. At least with in 2 months.
    My height is 5'4 and I'm only 40 kgs.

Please help me on this. Could you suggest me some tips on this

Bye
    DJSpooky Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 02:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fatty
    Hi,

I m 23. I m so thin. I want to become fat so soon. Atleast with in 2 months.
    My height is 5'4 and i m only 40 kgs.

Please help me on this. Could u suggest me some tips on this

Bye
    You don'tneed to become fat, that's totally ridiculous, if you are not happy with your self-image I would suggest you go and see your GP and discus the problem with him or her.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 2, 2007, 08:13 AM
    I assure you that you do not want to become "fat" It has health problems in and of itself that you want no part of.

Now, you may want to gain some weight, and that is good, but you need to get a complete physical beforehand. You need to make sure that your thyroid, for one, is okay, as you may have hyperthyroidism.
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Hi you need to have periactin it stimulate appetite

Jun 4, 2007, 11:35 PM
    By the way DO NOT pay anyone on here for advice, it's meant to be free. You may be a health expert J9 but preying on someone's plight by charging them sucks.

You should hang your head in shame.

I reiterate my original advice, go and see your own Doctor/GP and ask them for help.
    Expert

Jun 4, 2007, 11:40 PM
    Just so you all know, I post here for free in my own free time. I do not get paid for answering questions here.

Sheesh, noobs!!

Jun 4, 2007, 11:43 PM
    Oops sorry dude saw your bit under the avatar!! Nice Giraffe
    Expert

Jun 4, 2007, 11:46 PM
    Yeah, guess you oughta think and get the facts before you speak, huh?

Jun 4, 2007, 11:47 PM
    By the way congrats on your finals go girl
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Jun 5, 2007, 12:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fatty
    Hi,

I m 23. I m so thin. I want to become fat so soon. Atleast with in 2 months.
    My height is 5'4 and i m only 40 kgs.

Please help me on this. Could u suggest me some tips on this

Bye
    By weighing 40kg's is very dangerous and by the sounds of it you already know that. I think that maybe you should put on some weight. But not too much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Too Fat [ 25 Answers ]

When people see me they say that I have a really hot body, but I can't see it. I'm 5'0'' and I weigh about 93lbs, but I swear its 93lbs of fat. I've tried diets and exercise to tone my body, but I'll just stay the same size and gain weight from the muscle. What is a quick and easy way to fix my fat...

I want to get fat [ 34 Answers ]

Hey guys. For some reason I want to get fat. I've already gained 10 pounds. I find it erotic for some reason. I've always wanted to become fat my whole life but I couldn't because I was worried of what people would think of me. I'm 5'7 170. I have a chubby belly but I'm thinking of eating for fatty...

About fat [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I have lot of fat at my chest area and I want to loose fat from the chest area. Can any one suggest me how I can loose fat from chest area by exercises?

I'm getting fat! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Please can you help me I don't know if I am getting fat or not.I weigh 90pounds and I am about 150 cm tall, I have quite a lot of fat around my chest and back and my belly has a lot of fat and has rolls of fat but also hangs a bit over my trousers. Can you help me please...

View more questions Search