Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Violet540 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Need pill identified
    I found several pills (all the same) but don't recognize them. They are oblong, white with the inscription NT on 1 side and HYL on the other. They are each 1/2" long. Can anyone tell me what they are? I don't know if they are prescription or over-the-counter. They were in a non-descript container (not the original). :confused:
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 02:59 PM
    And what exactly will you do with them?? Why not just take them to the pharmacy and have them despose of them??
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 03:10 PM
    According to drugs.com it's a homeopathic stress reliever.

white, oblong, NT one side HLY the other - Drugs.com

White Pill NT one side/ HYL on other - Drugs.com

Now go throw them away.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2007, 03:35 PM
    This reminds me of when I found a pill in my youngest son's backpack. Now I know that it was not his and that he is incapable of taking that pill from someone else or agreeing for someone to put that pill in his backpack (before anyone jumps on me for that, my son has a severe form of Down's Syndrome).

So I called the police and they came. Turned out it was Oxycotin. The police went to his school and interviewed his teacher and aides. The pill belonged to one of his aides but she had no business putting a single tablet in my son's backpack. She was reprimanded.
    1needstoknow Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 09:47 PM
    You can always call poison control and describe the pill and they will tell you what it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

White oval pill to be identified [ 4 Answers ]

The pill I have is white oval with and M (L) sidescored in the middle and B2 on the (R) side

Can someone tell me what this pill is ? [ 4 Answers ]

I found a pill round, white markings are sl 433 please someone tell me:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

What pill is this? Yellow Oval Pill [ 2 Answers ]

The pill is a yellow and oval on one side it has 650 on the other side it is either O M or W O, What is this pill used for.

Jack the Ripper identified. [ 7 Answers ]

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,29389-2269526,00.html Read the link. Interesting ugh? I think this was Jack the Ripper.

View more questions Search