Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blackbeardstein Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 02:54 PM
    80's teen race movie with car under football field
    Can't remember the title. I just remember the kid used to drag race weird charecters and he ends up in a timed challenge to get across town. The only person to ever do it ends up being his principal, and the car he did it in is hidden under the football field.
    scottfarmer420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Need to know the movie name of the (80's teen movie with car under football field)
    Blackbeardstein Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Its Catch me if you Can(1989). Now its just a matter of finding a copy of it not on VHS.
    trbradley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 01:15 PM
    Need to know the name of a movie that has a principal that has a car hidden under the football field
    bedhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 07:23 PM
    I've been looking for it for years. It was a race for a jukebox and I think it was a 57 chevy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car race movie need title [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all and thanks for checking this out in advance even if you don't know the title. This movies is most likely a 70's maybe early 80's Here's the plot kinda: The is a car racing movie kind of like cannonball run and a scavenge hunt combind. There are serveral teams all kind of fitting...

Teen, 16, hit a parked car/no license [ 6 Answers ]

My best friend, 16, who I'd do anything for, went to get some food one day but hit a parked car as he was pulling in to park. The car he hit was a brand new toyota tocoma, which the guy bought last week. He was an off duty cop! My best friend was a total mess, crying and panicking because it was a...

80's car movie [ 4 Answers ]

I saw this movie in the 80's I think it was set in the 70's but all I remember was that there was like a race or something and the guy needed a car and had to get one from his princapal and they go out to the foot ball field and with one push of a button the field opens and the car comes up and I...

80 early 90 teen movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was a teen movie with a girl in high school who was unknown and she became friends with this lady who was a witch and then tried helping this teen girl to get the guy she liked in high school by wearing this blue rock necklace. And with this necklace the girl became popular in school and...

View more questions Search