Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hesmen Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 12:18 AM
    Boggey Man Movie: 80's?
    I remember watching this movie when I was a kid in the 80's. It had this one actor, who I cannot remember which other movie he starred in, that was with his family and they were in a cabin or such. It had the boogie man in it but there were green footprints everywhere. All over the walls, which could be peeled off like sticky rubber...

I can't remember much more but if anybody knows the name of this movie it would be helpful.

It's driving me crazy.

Thanks,

Hesmen
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

May 22, 2007, 01:16 AM
    Is it;

Mr. Boogedy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

?
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

May 22, 2007, 02:25 AM
    It is "Mr. Boogedy" (1986). That movie scared the crap out of me when I was little. There's a sequal called "Bride of Boogedy" (1987).
    hesmen Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 10:17 PM
    Omfg, all I had to do was look at the picture of the first actor and I knew this was the one... this movie still gives me horrific flashbacks of really weird memories... it's time to see if I can buy this

BTW!!

THANK YOU ALL!!

My brain is relieved
    shirley1902 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hesmen View Post
    I remember watching this movie when I was a kid in the 80's. It had this one actor, who I cannot remember which other movie he starred in, that was with his family and they were in a cabin or such. It had the boogie man in it but there were green footprints everywhere. All over the walls, which could be peeled off like sticky rubber...

I can't remember much more but if anybody knows the name of this movie it would be helpful.

It's driving me crazy.

Thanks,

Hesmen
    The movie is called The BoogeyMan it came out in 1980 if you go to the site called IMDb.com and type in the movie Name and year it will give you all of the cast names OK.
    shirley1902 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hesmen View Post
    omfg, all i had to do was look at the picture of the first actor and i knew this was the one... this movie still gives me horrific flashbacks of really wierd memories... it's time to see if i can buy this

BTW!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

my brain is relieved
    You're most welcome I went to the show house and saw that movie when it first came out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

An 80's Movie Is All I Know [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I Am Looking For I Think It Was Made In The 80's Movie. It Is About A Girl That Tries To Date And Every time She Seems To Get Close Or Try To Kiss A Boy Something Either Catches On Fire Or Blows Up And She Thinks It Is Her Fault. Then Later She Finds Out That It Is Her Mother Causing All The...

In movie man reincarnated as woman [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of movie where a "lover boy" is killed by three woman in a hottub and then he's reincarnated as a woman as punishment for his womanizing.

View more questions Search