Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmJay Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2007, 03:57 AM
    Negative Pressure
    What does it mean to have negative pressure in your ears?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 14, 2007, 04:03 AM
    It means that the pressure inside your ear is lower than atmospheric pressure. It's not actually a negative pressure, but it is a way of saying "lower pressure than atmospheric" succinctly.
    EmJay Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2007, 04:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    It means that the pressure inside your ear is lower than atmospheric pressure. It's not actually a negative pressure, but it is a way of saying "lower pressure than atmospheric" succinctly.
    What does negative pressure lead to? My 5-year old diabetic son has this condition, is there any type of cure or anything I can do?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 14, 2007, 04:11 AM
    I don't know very much about this.

You could ask you doctor to have a look at this:

What is the EarPopper™?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure/bladder tank losing pressure? [ 11 Answers ]

Well, I have asked some questions about my plumbing before. So I am calling on you guys once again. I have a 52 gallon pressure tank/bladder tank made by wellsaver. I turn the water on and have good pressure for a few minutes then it basically goes dead with no pressure. I recently posted questions...

Bigger pressure tank or increase pressure? [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a new home and the builder had installed a 20 gal pressure tank. I have a jet pump system where the motor sits directly on the tank itself. I really notice the pump running a bit,but also notice the loss of pressure quickly, especially in the shower. Now I was thinking of buying a much...

House water pressure from well losing pressure [ 2 Answers ]

I have a well at my home that provides the primary water . I have replaced the well pump with a new one, the pressure tank was bad replaced it, pressure switch was bad replaced it. Now I cannot maintain pressure through out my house. The initial pressure is good for about 10 seconds then it slowly...

Tank Pressure vs Pump Cut Out Pressure for Well [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to increase my water system pressure to the minimum required 40 PSI to feed my reverse osmosis drinking water filter. However, the 33 gallon pressure tank for my well pump system says it is pre-charged at 30 PSI and that the cut in pressure for my pump should be set equal to that 30...

Low water pressure in an area known for high pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, My wife and I are in the process of updating 1957 side by side split level. The previous owner (OK, my Mom as I bought the house I grew up in from her) said that when they moved in they had to install a pressure reducer into the line. I have searched high and low but, I can't see...

View more questions Search