Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 07:48 PM
    Is my girlfriend really a virgin?
    Hello and thank you for viewing and answering my question.

It all starts like this.

I am a 18 year old boy who just lost his virginity to 15 year old girl (don't judge). Me and my girlfriend have been dating only 2 months and few weeks. She gave her virginity to me last week. I though it was odd since she gave it to me so quick. Not only that she wasn't bleeding down there and when I first enter her it really didn't hurt her and it actually please her. There many things that I don't get. Is that when we fool around she would ask me to use two finger instead of 1 (when she was still a virgin). Though she has dated other guys in the past. I still can't get it past me. Her history is that her 2nd boyfriend almost had sex with her twice. Once in her backyard (were disrupted). And another when they were in the movies. He was fingering her (she didn't want 2) and he then try to but supposedly could not get it in. Now I am sorry for saying such vulgar things, but I need know. Is my girlfriend really a virgin before she got to me? She is my first girlfriend and my first love (Ive been doing a lot of moving and kick boxing so I didn't have too much time for relationship)
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2007, 07:52 PM
    It doesn't sound like "virgin" behavior to me...

Apr 29, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Do you see my problem?
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 29, 2007, 08:01 PM
    It doesn't seem like virgin behavior to me either. But, it also doesn't seem like you "love" her like you say you do, you say you don't have time for her and you don't trust what she says. If you are unable to trust her (whether you have good reason to or not) then you guys probably won't work out. Also, I'm not judging you but I would advise you to be careful with her, she is young and you could possibly get yourself into trouble.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2007, 08:09 PM
    Yes, I see your problem...

She may also have a problem too.
    The problem of insecurity and the need to feel excepted...

Might be the cause for early sex and then lying about it...

Don't judge her, just talk to her about it...
    She might appreciate that from you...

Apr 29, 2007, 08:11 PM
    No what bothers me is that she lied to me about that. And one of the few things I told her is that I expect honestly about this thing. If she wasn't a virgin I would be fine with that it just I want to know the truth
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 29, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Not judging but warning, you do realise you can go to prison ( and be someone else's girlfriend) for doing this. 15 is illegal in almost every place. And in most places you will be a sex offender the rest of your life.
    Just read on here and you will hear of cases every day where this happens.

With that said, it is hard to say, enough other activities could have already caused enough, but it really don't sound like a first time.
    But either way, she isn't now for sure.

Apr 29, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Yea I know I just turn 18 and she turning 16 next month

Apr 29, 2007, 08:17 PM
    O and to make sure you don't think I'm getting on the defense. I thank you guys for looking out for me and answer my question
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 29, 2007, 09:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by laodemon22
    yea i know i just turn 18 and she turning 16 next month
    It doesn't matter, you still had sex with her when she was 15. A lot of guys aren't fully aware of what could happen to you in this situation and when something comes up most of these guys are completely dumb founded because "She didn't care that I was older" and "She made the first move", etc. Of course it takes two, but what about when the parents find out? Your opinions won't matter then!

I don't mean to be so harsh. I just want you to know, it COULD possibly happen.

Apr 29, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Yea thxs man for the advice
    ST3V3NZBABYZMAMII Posts: 39, Reputation: 0

May 6, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Well I Say Since She Has Been Fingered B4 Maybe That Why It Didn't Hurt That Much The Fingers Help A lot When Opening The Whole It Helps Relax The Female That How The Guy I Lost It To Did It And It Didn't Hurt At All When He Did Do It. And About The Whole Age Thing Who Am I To Judge I Was With A 18 Year Old Guy When I Was Only 10 Years Old.(I Looked Older Then 10)
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 8, 2007, 08:37 AM
    I'm just hoping the post above mine is a joke or a typo... you were 10 he was 18? My god what is this world coming to
    ST3V3NZBABYZMAMII Posts: 39, Reputation: 0

May 11, 2007, 04:36 PM
    No its not a typo I know it was wrong but I was 10 I didn't really know better
    TuBBzZ Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 06:57 AM
    I personally think no she isn't but I don't think you should leave for her for that reason she probably likes you so she lied and said she was a virgin because a lot of guys like girls that are virgins so she probably think you were like that but you should just confront her and your probably going to be alrite if you take my advice let me know how it turns out
    zg100 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 06:28 PM
    No not really, she is a liar!! No offense
    funbun16 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 06:44 PM
    She not a virgin, try to get her to confess if she don't confess she's not the one for you.
    funbun16 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 06:44 PM
    She not a virgin, try to get her to confess if she don't confess she's not the one for you.
    courti3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Well I don't think she's a virgin... either does my best friend beside me.. If you're a virgin.. it does hurt and you do bleed.. so if it gave her pleasure the first time.. well then.. she's not a virgin.. just my opinion
    ladyprincess Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

May 20, 2007, 06:36 PM
    I would say she wasn't but dang you just put all you guys private life in the open

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

30-Something Virgin [ 20 Answers ]

Here's my story... As a teenager, I dealt with a lot of depression and low self-esteem. I didn't date at all until I was a freshman in college. I was in a serious relationship with a guy for a year in my late teens. He asked me to sleep with him. But, I told him that although I was attracted...

Virgin at 29 [ 24 Answers ]

I'm nearly 29, and am a virgin. However, of late I've been questioning myself whether "waiting" is the way to go. Perhaps it's the way I was brought up, but I've always thought waiting for marriage, which presumably means with the right guy, was what I wanted. I've been in two relationships...

My girlfriend is a virgin [ 6 Answers ]

All right so here is the problem. I know what I have to do and everything, but I have a question about my girlfriend beinga virgin. 1.Is it garenteed she will bleed? 2.Is it garenteed for it to hurt her? 3.If so how long will the pain or bleeding last? Thanks everyone for helpingme out

Virgin and Not [ 14 Answers ]

Hi to all I just wish to share my problem.. I'm 18 and a virgin my boyfriend isn't a virgin.. I can't understand why its bothering me so much.. I feel he did everything with someone else already. I even though of asking if he as always used a condom but I think it might not be that suitable to...

I'm virgin too. [ 20 Answers ]

Hello evrbdy.Im 20 and virgin ,I hate this fact.probably the problem is that smtimes Im shy with girls .to kick away my shyness I've started to smoke hashish,do you think it will help me.if you have any better idea help me

View more questions Search