Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vel82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 04:46 AM
    Teaching qualifications in sweden
    Hello. I finished my university course in 2003 and took some time away. I'm now thinking of becoming a teacher. I gained a 2;1 in my degree, and know the route to follow is the pgce route in england. However, I was wondering if it was possible to gain this, or equivalent, qualification in sweden? I would also love to learn the language and would be interested in taking a course alongside to learn swedish. Does anyone know if this is at all possible? I would be grateful for any information or tips. Thank you.:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 8, 2007, 09:34 PM
    You may find information contained on the following site to be helpful to you. I hope that you do.

The Local - View topic - Teacher Training in Sweden
    vel82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 03:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    You may find information contained on the following site to be helpful to you. I hope that you do.

The Local - View topic - Teacher Training in Sweden
    :) thank you very much, I'll have a look at that one x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship search for study in Sweden for international student [ 6 Answers ]

Respected mentor I am Azhar Ayaz. I have got admission in M.S. Nanotechnology at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) Sweden. I don't have enough funds to bear my living and travel arrangement charges at Sweden. I am national of Pakistan (South Asian developing country). Can you guide me what...

Are the qualifications the same [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm from australia and I'm here for a year I want to get my certificates in child care but am unsure if I will be able to use my qualifications when I get home.. can any one help me??

What else to do with teacher qualifications? [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like to know what other careers I'd be suitable and qualified for outside of teaching with a Major in English and Sociology and a teaching degree. I have been teaching elementary school (special ed, gr.5, 6, ESL), and I'd like to know what career would be welcome to a teacher with my...

View more questions Search