Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    infoquest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Replace lost yearbooks?
    I graduated from high schoolin 1986 and had a yearbook for each year plus a senior memory book. When I moved cross country 6 years ago I lost everything I owned in a storage room disaster. Is there any way I can replace the yearbooks I lost?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2007, 11:24 AM
    I guess your only chance would be to contact the school to see if they have spares anywhere, or contact a classmate and see if you can copy theirs.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Agreeing with above, there isn't any other way, it's not like amazon.com stores all yearbooks ever, call the school if you want a new copy, they might have a few.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 12:09 PM
    You can also see if a fellow classmate has one, if so, it is possible to take it and get it copied professionally and bound, it will not be exactly the same cover and the such, but it will have the pages and the such.

I am sorry this happened, after 35 plus years, I still enjoy looking at mine and thinking we really wore clothes like that.
    ronb124 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 06:04 AM
    Get My Yearbook - "Your History is our Business" is your answer! Ron

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much to replace boiler? [ 2 Answers ]

We are planning to move into our next house in a few weeks. We just had the inspection done and found that the house, built in 1986, has it's original boiler & hot water heater. Our inspector recommended that we have the sellers replace them since they are reaching the end of their life...

Replace or Repair? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Its -15degC outside and my furnace will not light. Thankfully my gas fireplace seems to be keeping up. I have a Keeprite furnace with a Honeywell SV9501M main gas and pilot controller. I have checked the all the limits and the Solenoid is receiving 28V to ask for heat. The Solenoid also...

How to replace boot [ 1 Answers ]

How do I replace rubber boot on my Two year old Maytag Neptune washer?

Should I replace or repair my TV? [ 5 Answers ]

My TV has a white horizontel line across the screen, dividing the screen in half. Above the line the screen is totally black and below the line the picture is normal. It's a Samsung 25" TXE 25346.

Yearbooks [ 1 Answers ]

How do I view yearbook images on-line? i.e where do I look?

View more questions Search