Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scoote318 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 11:56 PM
    Radio code for 2003 honda accord
    Does anyone have the radio unlock code for a 2003 Honda Accord EX V6. I am desperate. My local dealership charges 80.00 to look up the code by my serial number... that is ridiculous to say the least. HELP PLEASE>
    c4virus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 09:44 AM
    If your accord has preset buttons for the radio (1-6 or whatever), you hold down 1 & 6 and turn the key to accessories for a radio ID... call Honda Customer Relations with this number and they'll give you the code..

If your Accord doesn't have those preset buttons, then turn off the radio, hold down the top part of the Seek/Skip button AND the top part of the Change Disk button. Then turn on the radio while holding the buttons down. A couple of numbers and letters will come on the screen... call Honda customer relations with those and they'll give you the unlocking code.

Hope you didn't have to pay, for some reason NOBODY knows about this... I had the same problem with my 03 Accord EX, 3 dealerships all wanted to pull apart the panels to look up the ID... Called Honda customer relations, within 5 min had both my navigation PIN and radio PIN.
    AliciaGM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Does anyone know, ( radio unlock code) for a honda civic 2000, please help??
    c4virus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Call honda customer relations, the number is on their website... Did you not read my answer?
    kp5421 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by scoote318
    Does anyone have the radio unlock code for a 2003 Honda Accord EX V6. I am desperate. My local dealership charges 80.00 to look up the code by my serial number...that is rediculous to say the least. HELP PLEASE>
    I'm searching for the same thing. After reading many posts on the Internet, seems the Honda dealers are ripping off the public by saying we will charge you ($80 to $130) to pull the radio and get the s/n then look up the code. Lot's of bullsh... t. I saw the number for honda ( 1-800-999-1009 ). I'll be faxing in my registraiton and drivers license to get the s/n and code tomorrow.
    Good luck.
    crank it up Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 01:41 PM

Hey kp tell your mom that I have the same problem.

Little c [aka your little brother]
    bootspur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 08:54 AM

Okay, I ran into this same issue recently, and I found a little flimsy plastic card, white with blue printing that reads Honda. That little card was with all of that warranty info, owners manual, tire warranty, etc. When you bought the car the finance man, OR sales man gave to you a lot of material. I would suggest that you look there because on this card is the Audio System lockout code, okay.
    idris1759 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 07:53 AM
    c4virus can u help retrieve my code, see I bought the car off a dealer in the US and shipped to my home country.thanks Aidee
    wrmckee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 03:42 PM
    I called Honda... Absolutly No Help at all... I am writing Honda.. as per conversation.. w/ a person... whom I talked to,by the name of Damon... for all the good it will do!!
    The Corp... American Honda Motor Corp.1919 Torrance Blvd.Torrance Ca 90501
    The president of the co is /.Mr Tetsuo Iwamura
    I encourage every one to write the President and I am requesting a Factory Recall for Labor charge to have the Radio Code retreved by Hoda Dealership... This is a burden on the people who buy Hondas as I have and now have two... in my owernership...
    Mr.McKee
    honda_accord Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 05:19 PM
    25154 that's my 03 accord radio code
    chrysallisa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 01:05 PM
    Look in the center console right in front of the shift lever on the right side. You will see a 4 digit code right above a long ID and serial number.
    chrysallisa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 01:07 PM
    The four digit is your code.
    zayd4fun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 07:55 PM
    I have a honda accord 2003 same problem need the code honda is no good in helping.can anyone help please.my [email protected]
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2012, 08:40 PM
    Everybody wants a code. Would you give one to a perfect stranger? People steal a radio for their car and then want a code. Most dealers will not give you the radio code without pictured ID and proof of ownership. Every new car I have inspected in the part couple of years had the radio code plainly tagged in the owners manual. I have an 05 CRV and an 06 Frontier. Codes are in both manuals.
    SomeBoy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 09:37 PM
    Just call Honda and they will friendly give you a code.
    HONDAJ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 04:48 PM
    Hello

I need help with my radio code honda

Can you help
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2013, 06:29 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...es-695119.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 Honda Accord Navi/Radio Code problems [ 21 Answers ]

I needed to replace a headlight and took it to the shop where they removed my battery. I know that my system needed to be reset with the code. My card has 4 sets of #'s. There is a 4 digit code and a serial #, and ANOTHER 4 digit code and serial # below it. When prompted for the code I entered...

2003 Honda Accord Radio [ 2 Answers ]

How do you set the clock on 2003 h0nda Accord with the 6 disc CD changer/radio?

2003 Honda Accord Radio Lights Go Off [ 5 Answers ]

For those who have had the same problem, the radio lights go out, what is the fix for this. The fuses are all OK. Thanks for your help.

2003 Honda Accord Radio [ 2 Answers ]

Radio works but cannot see display.

View more questions Search