Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thorne2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Brown vaginal discharge a week before period
    Hello, Im 20 years old. Just recently a week before my period is due I've experienced small amount of brown discharge, I could wear a liner and it have nothing on it by the end of the day. It only happens sometimes when I wipe, its never happened to me before. Ive only had two sex partners, Ive had a pap in jan. 07 and everything was fine.I have a period every month the only thing is that the length of my cycles varies. I go to the doctor this week I just want extra advice. Could someone help me to understand what the brown discharge could be?:) :)
    megggggie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 11:48 AM
    I usually get this at the end of my period when my flow becomes really light.. maybe in the beginning of your period your flow is light so its brown

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Vaginal Discharge - 2 weeks after period [ 4 Answers ]

I am not sexually active (never had intercourse), but my menstrual cycle hasn't been regular for the past month. In the past month or so, I had 2 subsequent periods with only a 2 week interval (ovulation period) between each--my last real period (red blood) was a lighter flow than usual, and ended...

Brown Vaginal Discharge [ 1 Answers ]

For the past two days, I have been having a brown discharge. I am one week away from my period and I am on the pill for the last 7 years. What could be causing this unusual discharge?

No period, just brown discharge [ 14 Answers ]

I was suppose to start my period on Jan. 21st and I am always on time or a day late. Wednesday I started having little brown discharge so I thought maybe my period but it never came. I have more brown discharge and no blood. Wednesday morning I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Could...

Brown Discharge before period.. [ 1 Answers ]

For the past 3 months, at the beginning of every period I have about a day of only brown discharge. It doesn't have a funny odour, and like I said it only lasts a day... if that. I noticed that it started doing that after I had a yeast infection which I treated with monistat.. which was just...

Brown discharge week before period! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm new in doing this and I haven't done anything like this before but I'm hoping that I can get a bit of help here :). Im 24 female and I have been on the pill for about 7 years,and have only been on two types of pill during that time.I have had some brown discharge like this before so...

View more questions Search