Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elak Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Can't feel my ejaculations/orgasms
    When I have sex/masturbate I usually ejaculate, but for about the last 8 months I have not been able to feel it happen. Or basically I have nor orgasm. I just stop when I notice that I've ejaculated. This started after I had a really rough break up with my girlfriend so I just figured that it was stress related, but that was almost 9 months ago now.
    I've tried waiting a week and two weeks between sex sessions to see if that had any effect, but there was no change. Any thoughts?
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Apr 19, 2007, 12:19 PM
    It could be that whatever technique doesn't work for you. If you don't feel anything at all, then maybe you should talk to a doctor or a sex therapist, but before you do that you should try masturbating differently. Here is a link to a website that will give you many techniques.

Male Masturbation Techniques

PS: Rate my answer!
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 19, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Maybe a certain medication or a medical prob. Call a DR.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Apr 19, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Have you ever used one of those "Penis Enlargement" treatments? Some products are supposed to numb the area temporarily but they are not always safe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Women orgasms [ 7 Answers ]

When I make love to my girlfriend she rarely makes a sound. I ask her if she's about to an she says I already did three times. When I you can hear me next door. She's the third girl I've dated that says she never likes to moan or say anything during lovemaking. If I had a small penis I would say...

Orgasms [ 11 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for helping me get off. It's never happened, and I'm starting to get a little worried. It's not so much that I'm really concerned about it, it's more that I'm concerned about my boyfriend. I'm worried that he's going to start taking it personally and get...

No orgasms ever [ 11 Answers ]

I cannot have orgasms. I am 25 years old. I have been having sex since 16 and have probably had 2 or 3 orgasms ever. I am a sexual person. I am a horny person, yet never an orgasm. I am now married and very attracted to my husband but still no orgasm. I also can't masturbate. I feel dirty doing...

Types of Orgasms [ 8 Answers ]

I know that a woman can have various or orgasm but I don't know the names of them. Can someone tell me the names of the orgasms that a woman can have?

Girlfriend can't have multiple orgasms [ 6 Answers ]

In the past, I dated a girl for three years who had multiple orgasms frequently so I was familiar with them and how to achieve them. Years later, I am with a girl who just can't seem to have them. She will have one, and then lose her drive, and no matter what I do, whether it's oral or...

View more questions Search