Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelejoyce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 09:52 PM
    Do married men having affairs love their mistresses?
    Kjkjkjkjk
    Poggle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 10:11 PM
    I am not having an affair, I love my wife, but I would say from past experience, that yes, a man can definitely love more than one woman at the same time. Sucks maybe, but true.
    michelejoyce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 10:13 PM
    That is what I was afraid of
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2007, 01:05 AM
    Why what is your personal situation. Is your husband or boyfriend cheating on you. If so, it is time to drop the sack of dirt and move on.

Joe
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 05:37 AM
    Normally no, normally they are looking to build up some of their own ego, or just bored with the same old sex. There is that 1 in 100 that do leave their wife ( or more often their wife kicks them out when they find out) but most will dump the girlfriend on the side if it risks their marriage.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Is there more to this question? :cool:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 05:47 AM
    I imagine that they do love their mistress on some level, but its not a healthy love if you really look at it. If it was would it cause all that misery and pain??
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2007, 05:49 AM
    Do married love their mistresses? They call it love and it can be a type of love - but is it the marrying kind of love? Must not be, or the woman would not be a mistress any more, but a new wife.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 05:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    I imagine that they do love their mistress on some level, but its not a healthy love if you really look at it. If it was would it cause all that misery and pain????
    Couldn't spread the love as I agree with you a lot about not a healthy love, its also a very selfish kind of love if you tell me.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Poggle
    I am not having an affair, I love my wife, but I would say from past experience, that yes, a man can definitely love more than one woman at the same time. Sucks maybe, but true.
    Doesn't make sense to me. If the man loves 2 women, a wife and a mistress, then he is hurting the wife intentionly, and therefore he cannot really love her... It goes against the definition of love that I choose to use. You can only love 1 woman if you truly love them (unless there is some sort of mutual arrangement where neither woman is hurt).
    tobeamiss Posts: 65, Reputation: 17

Jul 20, 2007, 02:19 PM
    To answer the original question... "NO"
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 20, 2007, 03:00 PM
    I think it is possible, depends on the cases. The mistresses can be their soulmates, more than a sex partner. Then I guess the man has to pick whoever he feels the most for.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 20, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Yes Of course they do, as long as the men get what they want they will love their mistresses with all their hearts. Cut out the sex and soulmate or not adios on to someother.

Jul 23, 2007, 10:23 PM
    talaniman, I tried to rate your answer but couldn't. What does this mean?
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to talaniman again" .
    AliMarGoo Posts: 72, Reputation: 13

Jul 23, 2007, 10:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tobeamiss
    This means that you are only a Junior Member and he is a Relationship Expert and has a lot more greenies and experience. Until your level on here builds up then you cannot give greenies or reddies to higher-up members.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 10:43 PM
    It means you rated him recently and cannot rate him until you rate some other people. :)

Jul 23, 2007, 10:48 PM
    Thank you :-)
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 10:50 PM
    Probably not. But one thing for sure is that they don't love their wife very much.
    alsmiley Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2007, 10:57 PM
    He loves neither the wife or the mistress as love requires respect. It is also a sign that he does not love or respect himself (low self respect like low self esteem).

I pity all involved in an affair but more so the man who does not know himself well enough to respect himself, and one that would risk losing the most important thing God gives us, our family.
    alsmiley Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2007, 11:00 PM
    I had the same problem before, I found it happens if you try to agree with the same user twice in a row. Once you agree or disagree with another user than you can rate talaniman again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Married but still in love w/ex [ 46 Answers ]

I have been married almost 6 years. I have 2 children w/ this man and we have developed a pretty good life together. He's a good guy, although we are missing something very important from our marriage... emotional intimacy! Along with this I have never gotten over someone from my past. I knew I...

Married and in love with another [ 24 Answers ]

I've been married almost 31 years. Children raised and on their own. Grandchildren now. Over the years, I've had many affairs. Actually thought that part of my life was over and it was time to accept I was getting older and accept where my life had led me. Then I met a co-worker face to...

I am in love with 2 men, 1 is getting married and I am married to the other [ 12 Answers ]

Never ever thought I would be posting a question on a site - but life got me here:rolleyes: I am a happily married woman - happily married if you remove the sex out of marriage. My partner was never very interested in sex and that was something I had comfortably accepted. We lived happily for...

Married and love [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm a married man with 2 children. I met a teen girl when she was 18 and I was 23, it was 17 years ago. I fell in love with her and she also did. She has married for 7 years and I have married for 14 years, she is also with 2 children now. To be honest, I didn't forget her for the...

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

View more questions Search