Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rosebush Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Poorly cat
    Hello my cat has been poorly since yesterday he is very lethargic, has trouble walking and climbing and only eats a tiny amount of food. He is only 3 years old.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 8, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Check his food for wheat gluten. If it has it in it get him to vet soon.
    mrscoltweaver Posts: 240, Reputation: 20

Apr 9, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Is he an indoor/outdoor cat? If he spends any time outdoors at all, he needs to be tested for Feline Leukemia/FIV immediately. He also could have an abscessed fight wound smoldering somewhere on his body that needs to flushed, meds given due to fever and infection. Please see your vet soon.
    Die Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebush
    Hello my cat has been poorly since yesterday he is very lethargic, has trouble walking and climbing and only eats a tiny amount of food. He is only 3 years old.
    I would personally make sure he is drinikin fluids:) if he doesn't like being picked up or touched near the stomach area he might have some sort of infection and you might want to take him to the vet... (my cat was doing the same thing... but she is female and she had a milk gland infection)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are Whirlpool dishwashers poorly designed? [ 9 Answers ]

Here is my story and any help of suggestions to solve a nagging dishwasher problem we have would be appreciated. We purchased a Whirlpool dishwasher about a year ago. The thing was working fine till it started leaking after about six months. That dishwasher was under recall for electrical fire...

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

90 Honda CRX DX, Runs Poorly, Stalls Eventually [ 11 Answers ]

After sitting for roughly a month I was driving my CRX and it started to stutter badly and eventually stalled. Once it stalled I couldn't start it again for a while, but after it sat for a couple hours it started again. Once it is driven again it will start to stutter and die, but I can always...

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

Poorly cats [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have 3 cats and two of them have been unwell since yesterday morning, they aren't feeding properly and are being very lethargic. They are both 4 years old. They had injections that indicated to may have side effects but this was a week ago could this still be related? Thanks.

View more questions Search